How Small Are You?

I have a 6 inch piece of white meat, pretty average I’m thinking ... definitely not nearly as big and thick as most black guys have!
Exactly. Just can’t compete with what our girlfriends and wives could be getting which is big black cock instead of smaller white dick.

I’m definitely not small I just will always prefer BBC’s I’m a huge homosexual husband who loves getting stretched and always stretching myself out as well. I like being pussy free as I live bicariously through my wife. I love being her gay best friend on trips because she too is absolutely addicted

Well, you won't make my mouth sore with a bj.....................if you get out of your cage.:ROFLMAO:
5 inches hard and if you cum in like a minute, my wifely duties are done quickly. Now, for sex, I'm going elsewhere. You probably don't want to hear the infamous question(s)................" Are you in?" or "That's it?"
You're bad! :LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:

You have men, even with large penises, who prefer to be candaulist. Apart from this fact, women (almost) systematically orgasm from 8 inches.
My new GF, herself black, has regular lovers whose cocks are 23x7 cm (9 in) and 26x6 cm (10 in) for the other (mine 5 in long but large)

You have men, even with large penises, who prefer to be candaulist. Apart from this fact, women (almost) systematically orgasm from 8 inches.
My new GF, herself black, has regular lovers whose cocks are 23x7 cm (9 in) and 26x6 cm (10 in) for the other (mine 5 in long but large)
I agree 8” seems to be the magic number. Wish I had 8”

Ok it's tiny. But you can't do anything about it. I find the accessories, such as “cages”, ridiculous.
A woman may enjoy having a small-tailed companion, if he is vicious. For a woman, living with an intelligent candaulist is a wonderful opportunity.
She can fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants, wherever she wants. The candaulist is always happy

Back