How Small Are You?

My bisexual caged hubby is 0,47 " inch = 1,19 cm flaccid and 2,1 " inches = 5,3 cm hard after 13 years of almost permanent voluntary chastity (except for the hygiene of courseand to compare with our bulls or when our bulls want to rub his clit while fucking him

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx.jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200214_200427.jpg
    20200214_200427.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210331_193432.jpg
    20210331_193432.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 69
My bisexual caged hubby is 0,47 " inch = 1,19 cm flaccid and 2,1 " inches = 5,3 cm hard after 13 years of almost permanent voluntary chastity (except for the hygiene of courseand to compare with our bulls or when our bulls want to rub his clit while fucking him
So are you saying to be patient eventually I can be a cuckold and enjoy that black cock also. Or are you just showing me how lucky the two of you are?

51/2 on a good day , my wife’s BBC lover is just over 9 inches and very thick much superior than mine and satisfy’s her so much more than I can with my little thin white.

Last edited:
51/2 on a good day , my wife’s BBC lover is just over 9 inches much superior than mine and satisfy her so much more
I am only 3 1/8" rock hard and on top of that I cum instantly so I have accepted I am not man. I just can't figure out how to find a woman into cuckolding. Or do I just go for dick only and go gay only.

So are you saying to be patient eventually I can be a cuckold and enjoy that black cock also. Or are you just showing me how lucky the two of you are?
Well TonaSpice, it was not the subject here but my bisexual caged hubby and I are indeed so lucky, have an unbelievable sexual dynamic as we always get fucked together, side by side or in front of each others by our 7 "permanent " real bisexual black bulls who are fucking the 2 of us with their MINIMUM 10 " inches ( absolutely réduire to become 1 of our " permanent bull" with a lot of pleasure without any any distinction, our happiness is beyond any bélier AND our Love keeps growing and our love is stronger and stronger. So yes we are VERY HAPPY and LUCKY my cared ňc2dePeter and myself, his very hot👍🏿😋👍🏿 wife Sandra 🌹👄

Well TonaSpice, it was not the subject here but my bisexual caged hubby and I are indeed so lucky, have an unbelievable sexual dynamic as we always get fucked together, side by side or in front of each others by our 7 "permanent " real bisexual black bulls who are fucking the 2 of us with their MINIMUM 10 " inches ( absolutely réduire to become 1 of our " permanent bull" with a lot of pleasure without any any distinction, our happiness is beyond any bélier AND our Love keeps growing and our love is stronger and stronger. So yes we are VERY HAPPY and LUCKY my cared ňc2dePeter and myself, his very hot👍🏿😋👍🏿 wife Sandra 🌹👄
This right here would be such an ideal arrangement that I'd feel like I'm living in a dreamy fantasy world every day. ❤♠️

And i know they must be so much happier for it too. Like so many messed up whitebois, it took a Black King to put me firmly in my place, awaken me to my true nature and medicate me with shots of His royal DNA. Does wonders to rehabilitate an f'd up whiteboi. I only wish i'd been guided by some melanated Superiors way back when my whiteboi delusions were just beginning. The cure for white privilege is in sites like this promoting awareness and more Black Mentors like you openly proclaiming and exercising your ancient birthrights.
Medicate is a good way to put it. Cum from a black cock should be prescribed to white wives, husbands, and especially their daughters as soon as possible.

Back