How Small Are You?

one small one :wub:
It doesn't really look like you have any. Were you born with only one, or did something happen?
I have two balls, but they are only small too.
You don't look very masculine in that department. You look like something halfway between a man and a woman. It actually looks like you have a pussy, with a tiny bit of a cock sticking out of it.
I love the way that you look though and you should celebrate what you haven't got, that most other men do! X

It doesn't really look like you have any. Were you born with only one, or did something happen?
I have two balls, but they are only small too.
You don't look very masculine in that department. You look like something halfway between a man and a woman. It actually looks like you have a pussy, with a tiny bit of a cock sticking out of it.
I love the way that you look though and you should celebrate what you haven't got, that most other men do! X
Thank you I feel like I am more of a woman than a man. I do have balls but they are small. I don't like to call myself a man. I wish more people would see me as a female all the time. I never knew how good it feels to be honest about my tiny bits.

Thank you I feel like I am more of a woman than a man. I do have balls but they are small. I don't like to call myself a man. I wish more people would see me as a female all the time. I never knew how good it feels to be honest about my tiny bits.
That is so nice!
I feel the same way too about accepting our pretty emasculated parts X

There's a reason I have a few guys sucking me off. They've recognized their place in the world.
What does a sissy bitch like myself need to do so I can get an alpha man to treat me like his bitch? I have been pussy free for 9 years now and I need someone to let me suck thier cock and fuck my boy pussy so I am officially a sissy bitch. I have no idea what to do so I can find an alpha like you. I am in washington state.

My bisexual caged hubby is 0,47 " inch = 1,19 cm flaccid and 2,1 " inches = 5,3 cm hard after 13 years of almost permanent voluntary chastity (except for the hygiene of courseand to compare with our bulls or when our bulls want to rub his clit while fucking him

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx.jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200214_200427.jpg
    20200214_200427.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210331_193432.jpg
    20210331_193432.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 69
Back