How Small Are You?

Well, I jerk off with 2 fingers. When I am with my wife, I can only do missionary with her having a pillow under her pelvis. I have to thrust very careful, because there is only about 2 inches going in, so nothing too passionate. If I am not careful and get carried away, I sometimes cum outside of her. In those cases she can't help but laugh hysterically, and she calls it "air-fucking".
So yeah, it is difficult. That's why I have no problem with her cucking me. I want her to be happy after all.
Hilarious babe, u should just jerk off.. these things do not have a role here.. sorry

You should give any pussy hun just hands would be enough, anyway your story very much relates to me. Hubby has 4" erect one... by the time i finish the foreplay I can see his cum dribble out. It used to be thicker earlier..but now is just like precum.
At times whines and wants to skip the foreplay... i just pack 2 -3 condoms to feel something inside. Anyway the exercise does not last more than 2 mins. So yeah just another marital chore.
Another poor poor unsatisfyed Woman. What do u do to get the Heaven between ur legs?
LG Sabine

This is the Mrs., and no, I cannot feel him no matter what he tries. His air-fucking is hilarious though. Sometimes I just put my hand down there and he actually thinks he is inside me. It does not matter much either way, because he only cums a drop or two and it is usually over after 30 seconds anyways. Just another marital chore I guess. LOL.
My wife used to have me fuck her hand back when we still tried to fuck. We would get in missionary position and she would hold me so I could just barely touch her wet pussy lips with the tip of my dick, just enough to get us lubed up. I honestly couldn't feel any difference and would usually cum in less than 10 seconds just as soon as I thought about the humiliation of other men being allowed inside while I wasn't. Now, I do oral on her and I get to jack off once every 2 months. I haven't been allowed to simulate fucking her for well over three years.

My little dick in it's cage.
23234-1507568717-d7aa3cffdfb13e77031d6e0f2628ca0b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a grower, not a shower. I'm a touch over 6" when hard. Thick. Small when soft, maybe 3" or a bit more. I use the "hand guide". When I am hard, I can put my hand around my cock, and still have the head and a little bit of shaft stick out. Also, thick..hard to get my hand all the way around it. I mean, I can...but barely.

For comparison, I got to play with a black cock once. I could put two hands on it, end to end, and there was still dick left. Have to figure it was more than 8", and probably about 9"

Back