How Small Are You?

594429-1492602936-6789e24bfe74b74ec14df00a4fd242e7.jpg
This small

Well, I jerk off with 2 fingers. When I am with my wife, I can only do missionary with her having a pillow under her pelvis. I have to thrust very careful, because there is only about 2 inches going in, so nothing too passionate. If I am not careful and get carried away, I sometimes cum outside of her. In those cases she can't help but laugh hysterically, and she calls it "air-fucking".
So yeah, it is difficult. That's why I have no problem with her cucking me. I want her to be happy after all.

Well, I jerk off with 2 fingers. When I am with my wife, I can only do missionary with her having a pillow under her pelvis. I have to thrust very careful, because there is only about 2 inches going in, so nothing too passionate. If I am not careful and get carried away, I sometimes cum outside of her. In those cases she can't help but laugh hysterically, and she calls it "air-fucking".
So yeah, it is difficult. That's why I have no problem with her cucking me. I want her to be happy after all.
Nice if she can Feel u.

This is the Mrs., and no, I cannot feel him no matter what he tries. His air-fucking is hilarious though. Sometimes I just put my hand down there and he actually thinks he is inside me. It does not matter much either way, because he only cums a drop or two and it is usually over after 30 seconds anyways. Just another marital chore I guess. LOL.

This is the Mrs., and no, I cannot feel him no matter what he tries. His air-fucking is hilarious though. Sometimes I just put my hand down there and he actually thinks he is inside me. It does not matter much either way, because he only cums a drop or two and it is usually over after 30 seconds anyways. Just another marital chore I guess. LOL.
U can be Lucky that the airboning just takes a few seconds so u can keep quiet for so long n hold ur cunnymuscles straight

You should give any pussy hun just hands would be enough, anyway your story very much relates to me. Hubby has 4" erect one... by the time i finish the foreplay I can see his cum dribble out. It used to be thicker earlier..but now is just like precum.
At times whines and wants to skip the foreplay... i just pack 2 -3 condoms to feel something inside. Anyway the exercise does not last more than 2 mins. So yeah just another marital chore.

Back