How Small Are You?

Wow, that tat is right out there for everyone to see if you go to the beach, etc. Have you gotten some interesting reactions to it? Do most people not know what it means?
Thanks. Yes it gets seen but a lot of people likely know but don't ask. Is fun when we play - bulls generally like it.
Paired with the wife's QoS tat's it is fun to taunt and tease when playing.

Thanks. Yes it gets seen but a lot of people likely know but don't ask. Is fun when we play - bulls generally like it.
Paired with the wife's QoS tat's it is fun to taunt and tease when playing.
What about the guy who drew your tat? Did he give any kind of a reaction, like that it was just another tat or did he seem contemptuous at your submissiveness to your wife and blacks? Are you or your wife thinking of any more tats?

Man there are a lot of fellas with small cocks on here, I wonder if that is somewhat of a reason for this fetish.
In some cases it definitely is part of the reason why certain men are more interested in becoming a cuckold. That being said there are cucks out there who are very well hung, and small dicked men who never become cucks.

In some cases it definitely is part of the reason why certain men are more interested in becoming a cuckold. That being said there are cucks out there who are very well hung, and small dicked men who never become cucks.

I think maybe there was a part of me that just assumed it was all psychological.

The humiliation aspect is the bit that I don't understand and isn't for me so maybe it's more in keeping with that.

I don't have a small cock but do have a cuckold fetish. Which judging by this site is a lot tamer than I first thought.

Back