How Small Are You?

I think maybe there was a part of me that just assumed it was all psychological.

The humiliation aspect is the bit that I don't understand and isn't for me so maybe it's more in keeping with that.

I don't have a small cock but do have a cuckold fetish. Which judging by this site is a lot tamer than I first thought.
There is definitely a huge psychological component. Even though my hub has a small dick, he was always a very confident lover and very dominant also. Even when we started swinging and it was obvious other guys were much bigger than him it didn't have any effect on him or his confidence. We started moved away from playing with other females/couples and started meeting mostly black men or couples with black men and he was still confident and dominant. Hubby just enjoyed seeing me with other people, men or women.

It was once I started seeing one dominant black man exclusively, who had experience with white couples, that things started to change. It was almost more role-play at first, with him as bull, me as hotwife and hubby as cuck. Hub was always very open sexually so he was fine with this , but it very quickly it moved from just role play to real. My bf made sure that myself and my hub understood who the alpha was and hub eventually became less dominant, even when we were alone. It was tough for both of us at first and we questioned if it was what we wanted, but decided to follow my bf's lead and see where it took us as we figured we could always just go back to the way things were before. I know now that will never happen and hubby is now a limp dicked sissy cuck who is in chastity most of the time and he loves it. I still love him, but will never view him as a man in the bedroom again, but we are happy with where this lifestyle has taken us.

In some cases it definitely is part of the reason why certain men are more interested in becoming a cuckold. That being said there are cucks out there who are very well hung, and small dicked men who never become cucks.
Over the years my cock got smaller and dont stay hard long now. I am now put in chastity and it stays small i love it i cant get big and love being cucked whilst in it

View attachment 1324776
this is why I am trying to open up my wife to black cock
And you are exactly right! You become a cuck and you fuel your own satisfaction through your wife engage in great sex with black men. You eat her, smell her, kiss her, go down on her and you become her ultimate cuck slave. You sex life will improve and she will be in love with the new you! At least that is the way I look at it and what happened to me. So you suck black cocks, so you get fucked too??? So what, your orgasms will probably be the best ever in your life, be greedy and lets service all the black man, support them, pamper them and respect our superior males of the world

Nothing hotter or better than throwing my head back, spreading my legs, having my wife lube me with a half tube of KY in my asshole, raising and spreading my legs high and wide and having a black man go up inside of me. This is life and sex for me, I realize it. yes--it hurts most of the time, but I am satisfying my wife who is watching ans literally getting off on the power she holds over me. Then after he fucks me for about ten min's she will tell him to come mount her and have real sex. Then I am there, left with an erection and a ball sac full of sperm I can give myself my own orgasm.

When I see him fuck my wife for like an hour, his cock staying hard and then he cums and then five mins later he is hard once again, I am in awe! Fuck, I admit it, I love and worship black men. I crave them and I get those high school butterflies in my stomach as I strip, kneel and open my mouth for their precious love tool!

I am a white cuckold hubby, I am and I accept it.

Back