How Small Are You?

I’m 2 in softy
And 5 1/2 hard and ours skinny
It all started one night when we were dating my gf then wife now started sucking my cock on the side of her parents pool and my best friend was there and he hopes up beside me and was like I’m gonna beat off and watch so as he pulled his trunks down and I seen my gf eyes look over and get real wide in amazement so I looked and his cock was like 3 1/2 in thick and 6 on soft I was like fuckkkkk so he was like can she jack mine of and I go sure she gripped his cock and started jacking it off and when he got hard it was like 9 in maybe more well she keeps going and looks at me and says can I suck that I mean his I was like I guess so she completely gets in front of him puts it in her mouth and starts sucking on it hard and fast I didn’t know she could suck it that good I never got that haha well anyways I put on leg up on the steps leading into the pool the other stretched out straight and I start fucking her hard and she cumming and now she’s deep throating his cock and gaging as he pushes her head and he goes let me fuck her man and she looks back is that ok and I’m like uhh yeah and it’s turning me on anyways so I step back and he has her foggy style on the cement and her knees on the first step and I’m looking from the bottom step up and the pool light is right under them so I can see her tight pussy so wet and there’s his large cock head going towards her pussy well it hits and he pressing against her pussy and you can see her pussy lips just press inward and he pushes kinda hard and she starts stretching around the head of his cock and once the head pops in she goes ahhh owe ouch slower so he pulls back and forth slowly and each time gets a little deeper and the more she moans the faster he goes and before I know it he’s going full ******* as fast as he can and she is breath less gasping and moaning and I’m speechless her pussy is being destroyed well a lot of time goes by she squirts a few times and is moaning loud and I hear him moan and I’m like he’s about to nut and he goes I’m about to blow my load and I’m like he’s gonna pull out ******* that’s what we do we are young and all of a sudden he slams as hard as he can and goes balls deep and just moans as she’s moaning and he goes take my nut bitch and she’s like ohh yes moaning and I’m just speechless well he stays inside her for a min still squeezing her tits from the side I’m just watching as his still massive dick slowly slides out limp and he gets up her ass still in the air doggy style and I get closer and looking at her pussy I can see all his cum has her filled it slowly starts to run out well he’s like ******* I gotta go see y’all thanks
And she looks back at me and says you’re turn I’m like ok well I get up there and I start to slide in and there is no resistance at all my dick flops side to side as I fuck her I keep slipping out well I fuck her and she’s like fuck me and I’m like I’m trying she goes you can’t compete with that but cum in me to and then goes don’t worrie I still love you anyways we do it regular now she fucks big cocks comes home and gives me sloppy seconds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I’m 2 in softy
And 5 1/2 hard and ours skinny
It all started one night when we were dating my gf then wife now started sucking my cock on the side of her parents pool and my best friend was there and he hopes up beside me and was like I’m gonna beat off and watch so as he pulled his trunks down and I seen my gf eyes look over and get real wide in amazement so I looked and his cock was like 3 1/2 in thick and 6 on soft I was like fuckkkkk so he was like can she jack mine of and I go sure she gripped his cock and started jacking it off and when he got hard it was like 9 in maybe more well she keeps going and looks at me and says can I suck that I mean his I was like I guess so she completely gets in front of him puts it in her mouth and starts sucking on it hard and fast I didn’t know she could suck it that good I never got that haha well anyways I put on leg up on the steps leading into the pool the other stretched out straight and I start fucking her hard and she cumming and now she’s deep throating his cock and gaging as he pushes her head and he goes let me fuck her man and she looks back is that ok and I’m like uhh yeah and it’s turning me on anyways so I step back and he has her foggy style on the cement and her knees on the first step and I’m looking from the bottom step up and the pool light is right under them so I can see her tight pussy so wet and there’s his large cock head going towards her pussy well it hits and he pressing against her pussy and you can see her pussy lips just press inward and he pushes kinda hard and she starts stretching around the head of his cock and once the head pops in she goes ahhh owe ouch slower so he pulls back and forth slowly and each time gets a little deeper and the more she moans the faster he goes and before I know it he’s going full ******* as fast as he can and she is breath less gasping and moaning and I’m speechless her pussy is being destroyed well a lot of time goes by she squirts a few times and is moaning loud and I hear him moan and I’m like he’s about to nut and he goes I’m about to blow my load and I’m like he’s gonna pull out ******* that’s what we do we are young and all of a sudden he slams as hard as he can and goes balls deep and just moans as she’s moaning and he goes take my nut bitch and she’s like ohh yes moaning and I’m just speechless well he stays inside her for a min still squeezing her tits from the side I’m just watching as his still massive dick slowly slides out limp and he gets up her ass still in the air doggy style and I get closer and looking at her pussy I can see all his cum has her filled it slowly starts to run out well he’s like ******* I gotta go see y’all thanks
And she looks back at me and says you’re turn I’m like ok well I get up there and I start to slide in and there is no resistance at all my dick flops side to side as I fuck her I keep slipping out well I fuck her and she’s like fuck me and I’m like I’m trying she goes you can’t compete with that but cum in me to and then goes don’t worrie I still love you anyways we do it regular now she fucks big cocks comes home and gives me sloppy seconds
Not a bad deal. At least she’s well-lubricated. It’s interesting that you married her even after she fucked your friend. You must have known right then that you were destined to be a cuck.

Looks very much like my tiny thimble. I couldn’t even penetrate my wife with it. No wonder I’m a cuck! How can he fuck you with that inchworm?

This is my small penis when hard.

P0575095.jpg

Back