How Small Are You?

This small....No wonder I am a cuck.:D
Your white teeny weenie is a little bigger than mine.
My white teeny weenie is about 1" soft and 3.5" hard, so my weenie brings me some humiliation. Maybe that is why I sometimes hear laughter when people look in our direction when my wife and I are at our nude beach.
My wife still says my weenie is average size, even though she has seen 1,000s of cocks at our nude beach and has sucked or fucked about 65 other cocks. She says she is still happy with my weenie.

Locked up
My white teeny weenie is about 1" soft and 3.5" hard, so my weenie brings me some humiliation. Maybe that is why I sometimes hear laughter when people look in our direction when my wife and I are at our nude beach.
My wife still says my weenie is average size, even though she has seen 1,000s of cocks at our nude beach and has sucked or fucked about 65 other cocks. She says she is still happy with my weenie.

Hope you like

Back