How should the bull finish?

Facts! I love being being balls deep in in a hotwife when my big cock swells up and explodes deep inside that married pussy, throbbing and squirting releasing everything warm drop of black seed in her ogasmically quivering body! I like to lay in the pussy for a minute and passionately kiss that hotwife while my dick relaxes and continues to overflow the last of my seed in that married womb.

I love how hubby's patiently wait for me to finish enticing their wives and release them back to them so they can reclaim their prized possession all loosened up for them and well lubricated! 😘
Well written response! You are a perfect example of a well-heeled black alpha-male. For myself and my wife, the hottest moment of her being taken by a black bull is when the business end of his cock ejects the potent baby-makers from his balls to fill her pulsing womb. And my wife always enjoyed the afterglow of their mating; lovingly holding her bull, letting the last of his seed flow into her welcoming womb, and kissing passionately to thank him for all the pleasure he gave her and to acknowledge the fact that she may be on the path to become the proud mama of his offspring.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 15
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 16
I like my bull to Finnish deep in my pussy ,nothing feels better than feeling his cock pulsing as he’s pounding me hard just before he cums hard.
For my husband it’s hearing both my bull and I cumin then seeing his cum leaking out of me after my bull pulls his spent cock out of my cunt

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
Anal

Mine is all with my mood. Sometimes I'm all about feeling it on my skin. Other times I just want to ******* it. Then of course inside my body is never a bad thing.
I can see that with my wife too. There are times she wants me to tell her before I cum because she just wants to swallow it so badly.

Back