How should the bull finish?

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment big facial_0.mp4

2- hot creampie:

View attachment steaming creampie_0.mp4

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment exploding body shot_0.mp4

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment nasty anal creampie_0.mp4

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment good whore swallow_0.mp4

6- Boobs shot

View attachment boobs shot_0.mp4

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.

Deep inside of my white pussy. It's the ultimate, intimate act of sexual tabooness and BBC ownership / dominance.
Facts! I love being being balls deep in in a hotwife when my big cock swells up and explodes deep inside that married pussy, throbbing and squirting releasing everything warm drop of black seed in her ogasmically quivering body! I like to lay in the pussy for a minute and passionately kiss that hotwife while my dick relaxes and continues to overflow the last of my seed in that married womb.

I love how hubby's patiently wait for me to finish enticing their wives and release them back to them so they can reclaim their prized possession all loosened up for them and well lubricated! 😘

Facts! I love being being balls deep in in a hotwife when my big cock swells up and explodes deep inside that married pussy, throbbing and squirting releasing everything warm drop of black seed in her ogasmically quivering body! I like to lay in the pussy for a minute and passionately kiss that hotwife while my dick relaxes and continues to overflow the last of my seed in that married womb.

I love how hubby's patiently wait for me to finish enticing their wives and release them back to them so they can reclaim their prized possession all loosened up for them and well lubricated! 😘
That sounds incredibly hot!

Back