How Safe is Safe?

Would you hook-up without meeting the person beforehand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have had so many people give me great advice here. I appreciate all of you!

Since I have never done the meet someone on-line for a one-night stand thing before, how far do you actually go to vet potential partners for a one night stand?

What are some experiences you all have had that have gone sideways?

Attachments

• F8902FF9-B266-4F2F-8E45-AE71C2D90A45.jpeg
    F8902FF9-B266-4F2F-8E45-AE71C2D90A45.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Unfortunately you cant tell if someone has any STD's by looking at them. Nobody likes condoms but you will always be taking some risk without them.

I have had so many people give me great advice here. I appreciate all of you and I know when I do finally do this I will be prepared and confident.

What I want to know is, how far do you actually go to vet potential partners for a one night stand? What are some of the warning signs I should be looking for?
For starters, you should get yourself verified as a real person, :)

Is this your first time having sex? Or your first time having sex with a black colored penis?

This has to be a joke, why does the site tolerate stuff like this? Unreal
It's not wrong to ask questions..

Yes, she's unverified and the post history is suspect but this is still a sensible post. Not everyone has been out and wild their whole adult life and knows how to approach casual sex and/or multiple partners. It's better to look for guidance than run out pussy first and get hurt.

I have had so many people give me great advice here. I appreciate all of you and I know when I do finally do this I will be prepared and confident.

What I want to know is, how far do you actually go to vet potential partners for a one night stand? What are some of the warning signs I should be looking for?
Personally, I don't fuck with anonymous sex. I did when I was younger and had a lot less concern for my own safety and pleasure. Some random guy jack rabbiting on me for 7 minutes is no longer worth my time lol

If I'm vetting someone I spend legit time getting to know them online before I transition to real life. I want to be pretty damn sure I know who I'm meeting and what they're all about.

In terms of testing, because I've seen you mention it several times, the fact that someone is getting regularly tested and open to talking about it is going to tell you a lot more than actual results. Test results are a snapshot of a very specific moment in time, the person could go immediately from the clinic to someone's bed and catch something. Or they could assume they're getting a full panel when they're not - that's ridiculously common - standard testing doesn't check for HSV, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, etc. "Getting tested" pretty much always means HIV, HPV, Hep, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and occasionally trich. So someone could show you negative test results but still be carrying something harmful to you.

Yes, condoms suck, but IMO its not worth the risk unless you trust that person to be considering not only their own sexual health but yours and acting in your best interests. That's literally never going to happen with a one night stand.

In terms of vetting for safety against violence, use judgement like you would in any situation and trust your gut. How does this person respond when you say no to something (ex. sending a specific picture)? Are they respectful of your boundaries or do they continue to press you? If meeting in person, do you get a bad gut feeling? Pay attention to red flags.

This has nothing to do with what color the penis is. I was asking about advice on just being safe and meeting up with ANYONE. Don’t turn this into something it isn’t.

Thanks for your insight. I get caught up in the excitement and forget about what else can happen and how unsafe it really can’t be. Just gonna have to make sure I am a safety girl as I move forward.

I so want to eat your ass.

You have to consider safety first. In my opinion since it is someone you are meeting from the Internet I’d say meet and have a ******* or dinner first before making a final decision on a one night stand. Condoms may not be the most fun but unless you’re going to have him bring clean test results to the meeting using one is a good bet.

You have to consider safety first. In my opinion since it is someone you are meeting from the Internet I’d say meet and have a ******* or dinner first before making a final decision on a one night stand. Condoms may not be the most fun but unless you’re going to have him bring clean test results to the meeting using one is a good bet.
Have him? Don't you mean you both bring clean test results?

I have had so many people give me great advice here. I appreciate all of you!

Since I have never done the meet someone on-line for a one-night stand thing before, how far do you actually go to vet potential partners for a one night stand?

What are some experiences you all have had that have gone sideways?
Stunning ❣️

Back