How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

I agree, the blackmail pics are a must have. I got these after about the third week cucking him. He once tried to stop the cuck/Hotwife relationship and told me No more sleeping with black men. All because he didn’t get his way one night. I sent pics of a black cock in his mouth to his email. I told him if he doesn’t support me and my bulls the next pics go on Facebook and to his co-workers. He was terrified and I have not had an issue since.
My wife keeps a few pics hidden on her phone of me in quite compromising situations. One in fishnets and heels, one of me self sucking with my cum on my face, one with my little hardon we have shown on here but my face showing and one with me standing there with a cock sleeve on. She always jokingly threatens to show people when she doesn't get her way.

Even at parties, weddings etc. when we are discussing who has to get up and get the next round of drinks, go get dessert, who is the designated driver etc. If I argue with her, she'll text me one of those pics asking me what do I think her friends or their hubby's might think of them. Its amazing how quick I tend to conform again. I never need to be asked twice :)

Question for everyone in regards to your caged cucks. How often do you allow them out to cum? Our agreement now is that he’s allowed out to jack off only after my bull and I fuck and while he’s cleaning me out. The problem is now that my bull and I fuck 4-5 times a week, the cuck is always cumming. He used to cum in under a minute and now it’s more like 3-4 minutes. I also noticed he’s not as motivated to see me with my bull. He’s not as active with helping with the little things like holding my hair back, licking my ass, and whatever we tell him to do like he was before. My bull is annoyed. I’m thinking about moving it to once a week but want to hear from everyone out there. How often should the cuck be allowed to drain his balls? Even after a week there is very little cum so I don’t think they get too full. Thoughts?
Your bull is annoyed? So what! Is your husband happy?

I agree, the blackmail pics are a must have. I got these after about the third week cucking him. He once tried to stop the cuck/Hotwife relationship and told me No more sleeping with black men. All because he didn’t get his way one night. I sent pics of a black cock in his mouth to his email. I told him if he doesn’t support me and my bulls the next pics go on Facebook and to his co-workers. He was terrified and I have not had an issue since.
Holy fuck thats so *******, youre awesome af

You evil minx, it might be worth implementing some lesser penalties which push his limits and ultimately acceptance e.g. cut him off until completes an humiliating act which demonstrates his service and submission

Question for everyone in regards to your caged cucks. How often do you allow them out to cum? Our agreement now is that he’s allowed out to jack off only after my bull and I fuck and while he’s cleaning me out. The problem is now that my bull and I fuck 4-5 times a week, the cuck is always cumming. He used to cum in under a minute and now it’s more like 3-4 minutes. I also noticed he’s not as motivated to see me with my bull. He’s not as active with helping with the little things like holding my hair back, licking my ass, and whatever we tell him to do like he was before. My bull is annoyed. I’m thinking about moving it to once a week but want to hear from everyone out there. How often should the cuck be allowed to drain his balls? Even after a week there is very little cum so I don’t think they get too full. Thoughts?
I know everyone is different but since it doesn't seem to be working as well for you, you might want to make him wait once a week or every other week and see if that gives you more acceptable results.

My husband is rarely in a cage. He can enjoy it as often as he like and it does look like this enthusiasm when clean up me. He really glad to eat my creampie. She said he looking forward to it when he gets impotent and then he'll have a bull cum in me, all time want eat cum off my pussy!
This is perfect for me! :cool:

My_Cucky.jpg

I just hope all these males are honestly and truly happy. Blackmail? I thought in cuckolding if one or the other wants it to stop it is suppose to stop. No balance in some relationships. Not all cuckolds would put up with denial either.

Deep down he does not want control. He wants me to have leverage. This just strengthens it. I would never actually do it but he thinks I will. He knows he needs help sometimes.

I think it depends what you your bull and your cuck want. My wife fucks about once in 2 weeks with your bull so we dont have that problem. But like in your chase i am allowed to wank after my wife and her bull fucked. Im also trained since about one year to cum without touching myself. Thats something i am allowed always.

Your one comment says it all, "I also noticed he’s not as motivated to see me with my bull. He’s not as active with helping with the little things like holding my hair back, licking my ass, and whatever we tell him to do like he was before." If I am not as diligent proving attention to my wife and her black boyfriend, then I am not allowed watch or participate. It has a very strong impact on me.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had him clean the bulls cock and balls, first with a warm rag but eventually his mouth. I’ve thought about making him suck one to completion though.

We have recently started anal and he had his first orgasm a week ago through his cage! I couldn’t believe it! I was so proud of myself! I used a strapless vibrating two sided dildo. It’s curved to go inside of me and then the longer side goes in him.

This is the only way I am allowed to ejaculate, through pegging while caged. Others have called this a reward, but I see it as a punishment. As Kyra said, once I ejaculate, my interest level goes way down. The cage comes off only to be cleaned if I make a mess or for my regular waxing. Otherwise, I am kept stimulated just by being around my wife and especially when her Bull is kind enough to visit. I love living on the edge. It is one of the main reasons I am a cuckold. THE main reason, of course, is I love my Wife.

My husband is rarely in a cage. He can enjoy it as often as he like and it does look like this enthusiasm when clean up me. He really glad to eat my creampie. She said he looking forward to it when he gets impotent and then he'll have a bull cum in me, all time want eat cum off my pussy!
This is perfect for me! :cool:

View attachment 1730226
He is a very lucky cuck !!!

My wife early on, long before going black, said that I could not masturbate while she has sew; otherwise, I get antsy. She never had interest in caging me, but during sex, I either kept both hands on the head or foot board, or in hotels, behind my back. If she caught me cheating, I had to leave.

Even with the cage on, I assume The Position. This is on my knees with my fingers locked behind my neck. Then there is no question I am the submissive.

My wife early on, long before going black, said that I could not masturbate while she has sew; otherwise, I get antsy. She never had interest in caging me, but during sex, I either kept both hands on the head or foot board, or in hotels, behind my back. If she caught me cheating, I had to leave.
Yes, it is a good idea not to cum while she is fucking. Once you cum it isn't as hot and can be a little weird. Plus my wife says it distracts her when I was jacking it while they went at it. I do cum sometimes without touching myself which is fine, not the same as masturbating

Even with the cage on, I assume The Position. This is on my knees with my fingers locked behind my neck. Then there is no question I am the submissive.
I know there are some who do not understand our passion about being a submissive cuckold, but it works for me, and I am much happier as her obedient cuck and she is happier getting the sex she craves from black men, and because of her I get BBC too, so everyone is happy!

Back