How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

Congratulations in getting Michael to accept his new role as a cuckold.
I admit that it took time for us both to get used to it because we were very sexually active as a couple. But my two main lovers were very helpful in setting out a task. Dan especially is very protective of me and he doesn't like Michael leering at me when I dress provocatively. In fact even though Dan and Michael get along well, if he catches Michael checking me out or looking at my breasts when wearing something low cut he doesn't like it. Having a boyfriend be protective of me in front of my hubby is hot.
J
Xoxoxo

I admit that it took time for us both to get used to it because we were very sexually active as a couple. But my two main lovers were very helpful in setting out a task. Dan especially is very protective of me and he doesn't like Michael leering at me when I dress provocatively. In fact even though Dan and Michael get along well, if he catches Michael checking me out or looking at my breasts when wearing something low cut he doesn't like it. Having a boyfriend be protective of me in front of my hubby is hot.
J
Xoxoxo
That's very interesting to me. Did your husband used to be protective or jealous of you before you started cuckolding him ? If so, did you like it then or is it something you like now ?

Now Michael is a complete cuckold. His chastity is permanent and he only
Has sexual relief on rare occasions. Either through pegging of jerking off in his cage. I've trained him through sheer will and persistence & now he has accepted his fate as my cuck. And I no longer need to remind him that it was his request. Sexually I'm off limits and am pretty much owned by my bulls. So hot that my own husband is not allowed sexual contact with me. I love it
J
Xoxoxo
Have you thought of bringing a bisexual or gay top male for your husband?

Wow your husband is pliable.
Personally I couldn't see it working for me. I have a strong sex drive and with the aggravation of seeing and knowing that my wife was fucking other men, specially Black men. I would feel so uncomfortable to say the least!
But you both seem to have a strong relationship and if Michael is happy with it then I wish you both the best of luck.
Jack
I can tell you that it is not easy to go from a very satisfying sexual life with your husband/partner to a different level of sexual experience. Both me and Michael were always kinky. We experimented and did some very hot things but not involving others but that changed one time when he told me how hot he would find it whilst I was sucking his dick. When he told me that he could picture a huge dick in my mouth and for him to be watching I became instantly soaked. It took Michael a lot of time to get control of his emotions and instincts. I stuck to it and he did not get pussy. He does not get pussy. We agreed that 2019 Would be the year where I led our sexual relationship and he would be cuckold. But we agreed this will go on indefinitely which means his furure, married to me, will be different to normal couples. Chastity. Denial. Teasing. Long term.
J
Xoxoxo

I can tell you that it is not easy to go from a very satisfying sexual life with your husband/partner to a different level of sexual experience. Both me and Michael were always kinky. We experimented and did some very hot things but not involving others but that changed one time when he told me how hot he would find it whilst I was sucking his dick. When he told me that he could picture a huge dick in my mouth and for him to be watching I became instantly soaked. It took Michael a lot of time to get control of his emotions and instincts. I stuck to it and he did not get pussy. He does not get pussy. We agreed that 2019 Would be the year where I led our sexual relationship and he would be cuckold. But we agreed this will go on indefinitely which means his furure, married to me, will be different to normal couples. Chastity. Denial. Teasing. Long term.
J
Xoxoxo
You are so impressive and I yearn to use you x

He should be allowed to come only when you explicitly tell him that he may come. Prriod. Coming at any other time shows lack of respect. Discipline will help fix lack of respect. If you want to trade his orgasm to the edge and he goes over the edge? Time to consider lack of respect. Cuck needs to do exactly what you tell him. Maybe give him a sissy orgasm or substitute a sissy orgasm for a chastity cage off orgasm. He needs to be fine with whatever you decide. Period.
Do you have a sissie maid Mistress, to take care of all your chores and any of your bulls unpleasant demands? xxxx I would love such a position. xxx

How about when you peg him?
We have started back this method of sex and he will be allowed to orgasm like this but it will be caged. I let him orgasm in the cage once every few weeks for health reasons but the cage stops him from actually getting relief. He remains very horny all through each month. Caged orgasm is the same as a ruined one basically. No bull tonight but I'll play with hubby. ;). Caged and Strap on.
J
Xoxoxo

That's very interesting to me. Did your husband used to be protective or jealous of you before you started cuckolding him ? If so, did you like it then or is it something you like now ?
Oh yes very much. It started off quite difficult but as I have mentioned before he wanted this and for 2 years we discussed it and fought over it. We had been swinging before but we didn't take too it. He didn't like how many guys were wanting me and fewer women him. So we stopped. So I knew nothing of cuckolding as a lifestyle so I studied up and found the denial aspect a turn on. So I made him agree that if I did this for him I wod have to control it. He agreed and here we are. He did get jealous earlier on but he would jerk off and orgasm and then lose interest. He got jealous a as to how much larger and how long they could last. So I caged him and restricted his viewing opportunities. I allow him to listen more often. I'd fuck a couple of bulls in our bed and let him listen from downstairs, tease him by dressing like a little slut in front of him and walk upstairs to my two bulls waiting for me. We would fuck for hours and he would wait. It took time for him to realise his status and to come to terms with it. He asked for it and if he wanted us to stop, I would. But it's not something we are planning. He is a proper cuck now, he gets sex with a strap on and he doesn't take part unless he is caged and wearing a strap on. I had a group event a few weeks back and he attended, he took part in a DP with me and Dan. I sat in his strap on whilst Dan had my ass. It was very very hot and frustrating for him but he knows his place and has began cleaning up too.
It's going very nicely for my pussy free hubby.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Oh yes very much. It started off quite difficult but as I have mentioned before he wanted this and for 2 years we discussed it and fought over it. We had been swinging before but we didn't take too it. He didn't like how many guys were wanting me and fewer women him. So we stopped. So I knew nothing of cuckolding as a lifestyle so I studied up and found the denial aspect a turn on. So I made him agree that if I did this for him I wod have to control it. He agreed and here we are. He did get jealous earlier on but he would jerk off and orgasm and then lose interest. He got jealous a as to how much larger and how long they could last. So I caged him and restricted his viewing opportunities. I allow him to listen more often. I'd fuck a couple of bulls in our bed and let him listen from downstairs, tease him by dressing like a little slut in front of him and walk upstairs to my two bulls waiting for me. We would fuck for hours and he would wait. It took time for him to realise his status and to come to terms with it. He asked for it and if he wanted us to stop, I would. But it's not something we are planning. He is a proper cuck now, he gets sex with a strap on and he doesn't take part unless he is caged and wearing a strap on. I had a group event a few weeks back and he attended, he took part in a DP with me and Dan. I sat in his strap on whilst Dan had my ass. It was very very hot and frustrating for him but he knows his place and has began cleaning up too.
J
Xoxoxoxo
You are sutch a great mistress 😍

You really know from what you are speaking ☺

I would love to ask you some private questions miss, please PM me

Last edited:
J
Xoxoxoxo
Wow that is so excellent. Even though he may complain, it sounds like he found his place and loves it. And that definitely means a win for you. My wife has been wrestling with the joys of being a hotwife while still feeling bad for me, which is why I get an occassional (but rare) pity fuck. I understand and realized not every person is the same and I am VERY appreciative of her for cucking me and allowing me to witness her sexual satisfaction.

Best way to work out how often, outside of health needs is to give him what he needs and not what he wants. I'm proud of my hubbs change
J
Xoxoxoxo
You are an wonderful wife. Just imagne like 2 years from now. His cock will be soooo small because never used and smaller and smaller cage and he will be so transformed. You have done an excellent job. Keep up.. You are the best

Personally, I think you are too generous in how often he can cum. Long periods of chastity and orgasm denial are powerful tools to get the cuck to do whatever you want. My husband started cleaning me after 2 days in chastity and sucked his first dick after a week in chastity. Through chastity and orgasm denial I have conditioned my husband to only orgasm anally. A side effect of the extended chastity and his conditioning is that he became totally impotent, so when he does wear his cage these days it is purely for decoration. You can achieve anything you want through chastity, you just have to be clear in what your end goals are. His orgasm should be the last thing to be considered and should only be granted as a reward rather than something that he expects just because you had sex with your lover.
I can attest that what you are saying is 100% correct. Long periods of chastity or denial will drive your cuck absolutely wild. They become pliable and will do anything a woman wishes. And once you start getting a cuck off anally they may start to prefer it that way. I know if I have my choice now to cum from prostate stimulation or say by hand I will take the prostate stimulation any day

Best way to work out how often, outside of health needs is to give him what he needs and not what he wants. I'm proud of my hubbs change
J
Xoxoxoxo
That's excatly the way my wife always get what she wants in our Femdom relation. When she want something and I want give or buy it she put me in chastity for a week or two. I signed a Femdom contract with her so I can not refuse. Then after a week or two she tease me just like you do to your husband in this video. I can open the cage and have her wet pussy if I do or give her what she wants. The longest I could resist and deny her was 1 month. Then she made me so hot and I was to long pussy free that I broke and did what she want. But actualy it work for us and whe both feel good this way. I love the domination and she's a happy wife always get what she wants.

J
Xoxoxoxo

Hello Miss, given the fact you are an advanced cuckold couple, have you considered doing a sort of AMA about your experience in this lifestyle?

For example, I would like to know if your cuck also handles all of the domestic duties? And if you have children how do you manage that aspect of your lives to make it compatible with a cuckolding lifestyle?

Our agreement is that he gets to eat my pussy regularly but only if he stays caged and I keep the key. He absolutely loves eating me and is no longer interested in vaginal intercourse because neither of us can orgasm that way. He has given me control and he prefers it that way. So long story short, he doesn’t get a say unless he takes back the key. But once that happens our deal is broken and he’s cut off completely.
Tell him to seriously stop jacking of or ur gonna peg him.

Back