How often is ok for wife to meet with bull ?

Well that’s depends on a lot of things. With my wife she was satisfied in the beginning with every few weeks. Then she needed that black dick more and it was once a week. Then he started staying the weekends and they would fuck as much as 10 times every weekend. Now he fucks her whenever he wants and she will spread her legs for him anytime and anywhere. Some weeks its every day, some weeks its just the weekends. The bull and the wife decide. You are the cuck you support it.

We were much the same as Danmo above started off only on holidays or weekends away. Then it was once or twice a month but with current bull who lives in another city it’s two weekends a month and on those weekends he will fuck her in double figures, it crazy intense. I’m kinda glad he lives in another city 😎

With my wife and I, it has been a "mood" thing for the greater part of our lifestyle. It started out as 'exciting adventures' to go out for an evening and have her get hit on and then let things progress as the evening went on. My wife would get the 'itch' about two or three weeks apart and we would plan an 'outing' on a Saturday night if the weather was good. If the weather happened to turn nasty and we hadn't gone out, she would ask if we could 'do it' some weekday instead of waiting for another week to go by.

As time went on and my wife would got her fill of cock to the degree that satisfied her, it became a once a month "conquest" as my wife called it. By then, we started sharing more time with friends and BBQ's on weekends.

But if "the mood" got to her anytime in between, she would hint in certain ways that made me realize she was getting the itch now, and wanted to spread her legs now instead of next month.

But, ....... that once a month 'conquest adventure' still happens and I find that my wife, as you might say, "let's her lover fuck her brains out" because that extra lapse of time seems to make her want to give her lover every inch of her passion to a much higher degree that in the times she was getting fucked a couple of times a month.

My husband's lets me whenever, as long as I communicate with him and respect our boundaries. This is to make sure we are all one the same page and continue to have fun. But at first it was just a weekend thing we did occasionally. But now that we have a couple or regular bulls he is fine with me going alone. One of the benefits of keeping a close, small group that has the same vibe going.

That's a very individual question. The most logical answer would be how often meeting fits into the couple and the Bull's schedule. We've been sidelined with health issues for quite a while, but if healthy our schedule might only allow once or twice a month no matter how more often we would like.

When we began, it was every couple of weeks. we joined a swinging/adult site to meet with bbc, which was the wife's choice not mine, we were naive and trying to work out what we both wanted from the situations. in the first 6 months we enjoyed the excitement of meeting previously unknown bbc for sex and even the first multiple bbc meet. then we met a regular local bbc who we became good friends with for the next 5 yrs, only ending when he had to return to Kenya. Over that 5 yrs we managed to introduce him to family and friends as a work friend of mine, we even vacated abroad all 3 of us. He would pop into the house nearer enough when ever he or the wife wanted him to, sometimes i knew sometimes it would just be a spur of the moment time. There is no right or wrong time, it all depends on the relationships you have and your own dynamics?

Back