how often do you ladies swallow cum?

I love the feeling of cum inside me but if He wants to cum on my tits, my face or in my mouth, I’m fine with that too. I can’t understand sucking cock if you’re averse to what cums out of it! The only problem I ever had was the first time with J - He blew such a big load, I wasn’t expecting it and choked badly at first but didn’t want Him to think I didn’t want it. I cope much better nowadays!!
Times can resolve many things!

It's rare to find women who swallow cum at least in my experience
If you ask how often we do, I would say not very often, but it depends on the rel. First times and once off meets, men try it as much as they can. And I do swallow. But anything else, like LTRs, men prefer to use the other two holes. Only after a couple of times they go back to oral and like anyone else I welcome the change.

I love the feeling of cum inside me but if He wants to cum on my tits, my face or in my mouth, I’m fine with that too. I can’t understand sucking cock if you’re averse to what cums out of it! The only problem I ever had was the first time with J - He blew such a big load, I wasn’t expecting it and choked badly at first but didn’t want Him to think I didn’t want it. I cope much better nowadays!!
Exactly!! You're 100% right

Back