how often do you ladies swallow cum?

Yeah it was like if I know a woman who swallowed she was too far away. While the women who was nearby didn't swallowed.
I think I saw a video once where they showed areas of the world where women were more likely to go down on a man because of how oral sex was perceived. I know growing up everyone I knew was never ever going to let a man put their dick in our mouth because that was gross. That went away as I am pretty sure at some point all of us tried it. Then we were all like but we'll never swallow. I know that went away for most of us at some point. Now I have plenty of friends that don't even try to hide it. But I do meet men that say they have a hard time finding women who will do either sometimes. Granted I imagine things like being clean and smelling good come into a play as well.

I think I saw a video once where they showed areas of the world where women were more likely to go down on a man because of how oral sex was perceived. I know growing up everyone I knew was never ever going to let a man put their dick in our mouth because that was gross. That went away as I am pretty sure at some point all of us tried it. Then we were all like but we'll never swallow. I know that went away for most of us at some point. Now I have plenty of friends that don't even try to hide it. But I do meet men that say they have a hard time finding women who will do either sometimes. Granted I imagine things like being clean and smelling good come into a play as well.
Exactly! I remember for men it was the same way when it came to eating pussy then that changed as well. People are more open now but there are still some people who have a bit of issue with some things

I agree

Back