how often do you ladies swallow cum?

As a Submissive, dedicated woman, the right answer is you do as your Bull tells you to. It's our job to please. Whenever, wherever. The expectation is that if they want to cum in your mouth, you swallow. I want to please so he stays around and continues to want me, please me. I serve.
you have the proper perspective. Married white sub women should be a cum dispenser for black men. His cum goes where he wants it to go...every time and several times a week.

Never really been an issue for me after that first time. I've always found it to taste good and be an exciting act to do. I know a few others who would agree as well.
Do you think.some wife will.see swallowing a denigration? I see it a normal thing

I guess depending on how you were raised to think about it as well as your own sexual experience and enjoyments it could be a possibility.
Yes, it depend on this things but when you are in the mood and very horny you didn't think to many things. You do everything. You don't need sexual experience. More if your bull control you... you are doing all he want.

I love the feeling of cum inside me but if He wants to cum on my tits, my face or in my mouth, I’m fine with that too. I can’t understand sucking cock if you’re averse to what cums out of it! The only problem I ever had was the first time with J - He blew such a big load, I wasn’t expecting it and choked badly at first but didn’t want Him to think I didn’t want it. I cope much better nowadays!!

I agree that in the mood for sure you are open to things that may have been NOs before.
Yes. I understand all the people.here.
I never though I will be capable to accept this things and more.to.want it.
Soo many wild things here ... but now I am hooke of them. I think the addiction is in me.
Everything start with the first orgasms that my wife had with a bbc. I never ever thought she can orgasm like that!

I love the feeling of cum inside me but if He wants to cum on my tits, my face or in my mouth, I’m fine with that too. I can’t understand sucking cock if you’re averse to what cums out of it! The only problem I ever had was the first time with J - He blew such a big load, I wasn’t expecting it and choked badly at first but didn’t want Him to think I didn’t want it. I cope much better nowadays!!
Times can resolve many things!

Back