How often do you guys get your dick sucked?

lot of men are eager and it seems they like pumping the load in a mouth but women like oral even more if a man knows how to do it.

When i was younger i used to self-suck my dick about once a month. But now that i am older, my dick had shrunk and my bones had stiffened, that option is out of reach (pun intended) and i don't do that anymore. Also i am pretty sure it would have done harm to my spine, if i still did. :D - So basically never. :|

Last time i got mine sucked was not by myself though but a lovely Woman and it was shortly before the first COVID19 lockdown last year (2020). Would be nice to have a follow-up soon. - Any takers? ;)

BTW my dick is "dark white", straight, ~16.5 cm = 6 1/2 inches long, 12.9 cm = ~5 inch around, and attached to a mostly nice, courteous and empathetic healthy male person. - Ladies, feel free to PM me. ;)
Also: It's understood that any "service" will skillfully and respectfully be reciprocated. 🤝 That i promise and guarantee.

This topic hits on the core of interracial sex. And why black guys, even if married, prefer having a slut on the side. A slut will suck your dick as often as you want. Long sloppy suck. And swallow. Unless you want to put it elsewhere. Wifey or girlfriend know you too well, and no longer need to entice you... with BJs they don't like to give. Leave you hanging. But a slut? An easy touch. That ******* is automatic.

It used to be better before. Like 4 times a week. Now, once every 10 days or so. But that doesn't mean I don't get sex more often.

This topic hits on the core of interracial sex. And why black guys, even if married, prefer having a slut on the side. A slut will suck your dick as often as you want. Long sloppy suck. And swallow. Unless you want to put it elsewhere. Wifey or girlfriend know you too well, and no longer need to entice you... with BJs they don't like to give. Leave you hanging. But a slut? An easy touch. That ******* is automatic.
Honestly never had that issue with a Wifey of GF.

Back