How often do you fantasize about your wife with a BBC?

How often do you fantasize about your wife with a BBC?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 11.5%
  • Never

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Daily (All the time)

Votes: 375 86.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters
I used to work with a black guy who’s penis was very large , I told my wife about him and also invited him over for dinner hoping to get them together,
He was up for it but my wife wouldn’t get involved.
I used to fantasise about him fucking my wife every time I saw him at work, I had asked him if he’d like to fuck my wife every time he’d say yes man I’d love to fuck her. I would often get home and have a shower and wank while fantasising of them fucking .
Now that she has experienced BBC my fantasy has been answered and I now wank watching her being fucked by her BBC lover although his cock is nearly twice the size of mine it’s not as big as laddies cock.l

Last edited:
I used to work with a black guy who’s penis was very large , I told my wife about him and also invited him over for dinner hoping to get them together,
He was up for it but my wife wouldn’t get involved.
I used to fantasise about him fucking my wife every time I saw him at work, I had asked him if he’d like to fuck my wife every time he’d say yes man I’d love to fuck her. I would often get home and have a shower and wank while fantasising of them fucking .
Did it ever happen?

I think about it all of the time.
She has been with hi m for 3yrs now. They usually see each other 2-3 times a month. I wish it was more often. I also jerkoff thinking about them being together. When we make love, I often fantasize what he must feel being inside of her and what she must feel with him inside of her pussy.

Did it ever happen?
Hi
Not with Laddie, but she has now had the pleasure of three BBC’s. I would love. To find Laddie and then let him know that my wife is addicted to BBC and hopefully arrange for him to meet us again so he could fuck my wife. I have never seen a cock as big as his it is truly magnificent both in girth and length.
So maybe I will eventually find him again

Now there is an honest man! :) Not many guys will 'fess up to wanting to see their mom get it. But a lot of us know how well moms respond to us.
have not taken my mom. However have taken a friends mom to a swing club on BBC cock night. It’s a special party for white couples and BBC males.

The first time nothing happened. The next month she stripped down to her bra and panties / good girl bra and panties. This time she talked with a few of the BBC guys. The next month at the end of the night she had me take her to the uni sex shower room and watch as three you guys shower with her one at a time. She gave them all hand jobs. Was thriller at how fast, hard and much they came. she could not believe young guys would get off on and old lady (50)
the next time we got one of the private rooms with two young black guys with the idea that she give then each a blow job. did not happen they took turns eating her pussy. The poor lady was squirting all over the place they then carried her to the showers

we missed a month due to a family (her sister) birthday.

the next month we got an email that starting with this party that ever one had to be tested and to bring the test results to get in. we had three weeks to get tested. The party was on a saturday night. On the Tuesday morning her husband was killed when a transport truck tire came loose and hit his car. Friday night she stopped by my place and asked me to shave her pubic hair in the shape of a heart.
the funeral was over at eleven in the morning. The after party ended at three thirty. The party started at eight. We were in the first through the door the three of us. The ******* held the room. I got the water and snacks ready and in the room. my job as as door man. That night he watched his mom fuck three guys all bare back.

the last time I went with them I fluffed the first guy then was on clean up duty for the night. After that her ******* took over fluffing and clean up.

have not taken my mom. However have taken a friends mom to a swing club on BBC cock night.
Great Story. Having grown up with a typical mom who kept sex very private, I can't even imagine supporting her in such escapades. But I really like the idea of taking and supporting an older woman in going to a BBC party. Being able to do clean up duty to eat black mens cum would be ample return.

Several times a day. When I see black guys checking her out I wonder how they would want to fuck her. Would they want to kiss and make love to her, fuck her hard, or slap her around and use her like their whore?

I never fantasize about my wife having sex with a BBC. Since day 1 of our honeymoon, I have watched her and her black lovers perform sex acts that other white men can only dream about. Up to and including seeing her usually flat belly swelling up as a black man's baby grows in her married, white womb.

First photo shows what her belly looks like when she is not pregnant. Photo 2 shows the same belly pregnant with a black man's baby.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
Back