How often do you fantasize about your wife with a BBC?

How often do you fantasize about your wife with a BBC?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 11.5%
  • Never

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Daily (All the time)

Votes: 375 86.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters
Every day. Especially now. My wife was pregnant and she looked phenomenal. Back then, I dreamed of a BBC gangbang. Now that she is feeding, I have the same cravings. Every time I see her huge udders. It is a fantasy of a loving mom who is sexually objected at night.
Omg I’m the same, my wife is Prego now too and very sexy. I would love to see her touched by another man …..

All the time. Once, I begin looking for a new BBC for her, I get overwhelmed with the planning and scheduling of someone to be here. Once he shows up and gets an eyeful of her, I begin filming her do her thing, which is get filthy sucking black cock. We'll watch the video together and I'll watch it alone just to marvel at how nasty and amazing she is. After that, I begin planning for the next....

I know you do a couple of my friends at work who are Black are always talking about it even commenting on my wife after they met her. The sad part is they don’t know I’d be down for it.
wow, letting that little secret out at work will get several of then wanting sweet wife and aching to seed her married treasure. Btw, is ur wide aware of ur desires? U may need some time to get her onboard.. id love 2 get updates n DM as they develop..

Usually with about every breath I take I'm thinking of my wife with black man taking his long thick cock.
bbw s. r great bait for bbc, imo, so U need 2 get ur sweet wife in tune with ur demanding fantasy, it night b she wants 2 try it even more than U, tho she may b coy n not tell U.. U got to confess All to her... good luck..

I never fantasize about my wife having sex with a BBC. Since day 1 of our honeymoon, I have watched her and her black lovers perform sex acts that other white men can only dream about. Up to and including seeing her usually flat belly swelling up as a black man's baby grows in her married, white womb.

First photo shows what her belly looks like when she is not pregnant. Photo 2 shows the same belly pregnant with a black man's baby.
she b super sexy both ways, i bet she is a greatly rewarding treat.

wow, letting that little secret out at work will get several of then wanting sweet wife and aching to seed her married treasure. Btw, is ur wide aware of ur desires? U may need some time to get her onboard.. id love 2 get updates n DM as they develop..
She will definitely need some time I’ve just really started bringing it up. I will keep you posted.

Back