How Much More Chastity Time

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by cuck in chastity, Dec 16, 2012.

1. cuck in chastity

cuck in chastity Active Member

US
    Jan 1, 2012 marks one year since my lock up. Our BBC-bull wants me to ask here whether people think I should be released on that date, or stay locked. What do you think?

2. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    It's actually up to your BBC-Master to decide your fate!!! I have been locked up for six months now, When I watch my girlfriend and her Black lover go at it my tiny dick wants to explode!!!!:)

cuck in chastity likes this.
  3. cuck in chastity

US
    he wants to know what others think ;)

4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Does being permitted only one orgasm per year enable you to provide better service to your Master and your Wife?

5. Peter Johnson

Peter Johnson Member

I'm curious what he thinks.

6. cuck in chastity

US
    yup

7. cuck in chastity

US
    he wants me to go longer.

8. willsrvu

Why do you think having only one orgasm per year helps you provide them better service?

9. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

You should stay in chasity until your Master releases you.

10. cuck in chastity

US
    of course. that's a given.

11. patheticwhiteboi

patheticwhiteboi Member

I have been locked for 18 months and counting, it is our place to be locked up and one orgasm wouldn't change things anyway.

12. cuck in chastity

US
    willsrvu likes this.
  13. willsrvu

Good boy. I thought you would eventually come (no pun intended) to this conclusion.

Why bother to go through the all the nonsense of losing your edge and possibly letting your performance in serving your Owners suffer just to enjoy a few moments of bliss? To have them go through the trouble to unlock you so you could indulge yourself and then have to put up with your less than inspired service for days until you got right back to the same pre-orgasm condition you were in be fore their generous gift, would be incredibly selfish on your part. Especially for what- maybe 30 seconds of joy? :confused:

After experiencing only one orgasm a year for three years, you yourself know it really doesn't matter. Sure you miss them, but then when you have it its never really as great as you hope it will be, it never lasts long enough and you feel out of sorts for days until you get right again, so why bother? You know you are happier being kept close to the edge and never quite falling off. :balanced:

More importantly, you make them happier when you are there, which is what really gives you the most pleasure anyway. :)

Merry Christmas! :dance: and may owning you bring them much joy in the New Year.

PS: You might consider requesting the honor of giving each of them an orgasm in celebration of the one you will no longer enjoy. Assuming, of course, that your Wife and Master do utilize you sexually in some manner for their personal pleasures.

14. cuck in chastity

US
    yeah, I am still used for oral pleasure. My wife gets licked by me daily.

15. cuck in chastity

US
    but yes, this is ideal. As a white boy with a little pee pee, I don't deserve to cum.

wit likes this.
  16. willsrvu

Don't be silly, its not about whether you deserve to cum or not.

As a cuckold in service to his Wife and his Master, you deserve the opportunity to be the best you can be. Having accepted your Wife's lover as your Master, your orgasms and little "pee pee" are theirs to use as they wish to help you achieve the level of desire required to enable you to serve them at your highest proficiency.

When you get those feelings and desires for orgasm, you should be happy that your Master's "little white pee-pee" is providing you with the sexual frustration you need to focus the energy of into using for their benefit. It is now a tool they have given you to help you achieve your true purpose. You will no longer be wasting time and energy distracted needlessly, thinking about when and how you might be able to earn an orgasm or how you might be permitted to enjoy it.
    Now you can ignore such foolish thoughts and simply focus on whatever task is at hand and learn to obtain your pleasure from your service. Eventually you should find not needing to ever be concerned over having orgasms to be stress reducing as well. :)

wit and cuck in chastity like this.
  17. cuck in chastity

US
    good point. I made sure to thank my BBC-master for his wise decision :)

wit likes this.