How Much More Chastity Time

After reading this article:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Making-Chastity-Permanent---Why-Your-Husband-Will-Accept-It&id=7025991

We've decided to make it permanent. No orgasm. Ever.

Good boy. I thought you would eventually come (no pun intended) to this conclusion.

Why bother to go through the all the nonsense of losing your edge and possibly letting your performance in serving your Owners suffer just to enjoy a few moments of bliss? To have them go through the trouble to unlock you so you could indulge yourself and then have to put up with your less than inspired service for days until you got right back to the same pre-orgasm condition you were in be fore their generous gift, would be incredibly selfish on your part. Especially for what- maybe 30 seconds of joy? :confused:

After experiencing only one orgasm a year for three years, you yourself know it really doesn't matter. Sure you miss them, but then when you have it its never really as great as you hope it will be, it never lasts long enough and you feel out of sorts for days until you get right again, so why bother? You know you are happier being kept close to the edge and never quite falling off. :balanced:

More importantly, you make them happier when you are there, which is what really gives you the most pleasure anyway. :)

Merry Christmas! :dance: and may owning you bring them much joy in the New Year.

PS: You might consider requesting the honor of giving each of them an orgasm in celebration of the one you will no longer enjoy. Assuming, of course, that your Wife and Master do utilize you sexually in some manner for their personal pleasures.

Good boy. I thought you would eventually come (no pun intended) to this conclusion.

Why bother to go through the all the nonsense of losing your edge and possibly letting your performance in serving your Owners suffer just to enjoy a few moments of bliss? To have them go through the trouble to unlock you so you could indulge yourself and then have to put up with your less than inspired service for days until you got right back to the same pre-orgasm condition you were in be fore their generous gift, would be incredibly selfish on your part. Especially for what- maybe 30 seconds of joy? :confused:

After experiencing only one orgasm a year for three years, you yourself know it really doesn't matter. Sure you miss them, but then when you have it its never really as great as you hope it will be, it never lasts long enough and you feel out of sorts for days until you get right again, so why bother? You know you are happier being kept close to the edge and never quite falling off. :balanced:

More importantly, you make them happier when you are there, which is what really gives you the most pleasure anyway. :)

Merry Christmas! :dance: and may owning you bring them much joy in the New Year.

PS: You might consider requesting the honor of giving each of them an orgasm in celebration of the one you will no longer enjoy. Assuming, of course, that your Wife and Master do utilize you sexually in some manner for their personal pleasures.

yeah, I am still used for oral pleasure. My wife gets licked by me daily.

but yes, this is ideal. As a white boy with a little pee pee, I don't deserve to cum.

Don't be silly, its not about whether you deserve to cum or not.

As a cuckold in service to his Wife and his Master, you deserve the opportunity to be the best you can be. Having accepted your Wife's lover as your Master, your orgasms and little "pee pee" are theirs to use as they wish to help you achieve the level of desire required to enable you to serve them at your highest proficiency.

When you get those feelings and desires for orgasm, you should be happy that your Master's "little white pee-pee" is providing you with the sexual frustration you need to focus the energy of into using for their benefit. It is now a tool they have given you to help you achieve your true purpose. You will no longer be wasting time and energy distracted needlessly, thinking about when and how you might be able to earn an orgasm or how you might be permitted to enjoy it.
Now you can ignore such foolish thoughts and simply focus on whatever task is at hand and learn to obtain your pleasure from your service. Eventually you should find not needing to ever be concerned over having orgasms to be stress reducing as well. :)

Back