How much do you jack off to your wife or gf fucking blacks?

While I watch my wife is in the act of fucking black men, I hardly ever jack off. I hold back and wait until they are done screwing her. I then make love to her as soon as they finish so reclaim her cum filled pussy as mine. The Idea of my sperm mixing with their black sperm and competing with them in the race to get her pregnant is a hot idea for me somehow. Of course I jack off days later thinking about the encounter.

The first time Pam played with a BBC it took exactly three nanoseconds for me to blow my first load of hot cum, and unfortunately, in my pants! My second orgasm happened just as Edwin, who was on his knees between Pam's legs at the time, held Pam's waist by his left hand, his massive BBC in his right as he guided it to the entrance of Pam's waiting wanton swollen wet horny white pussy! The moment it touched Pam's pussy she gasped in anticipation of its vist and I gasped and blew a hot load of cum without even a single nanosecond being consumed! It was instantaneous. I was frozen in time at the sight of Pam getting blackened and being able to accept Edwin's almost ten (10) inch BBC!
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin is an old university friend and roommate of mine?
Never have to! It's one of my benefits when watching them go at it!

The first time Pam played with a BBC it took exactly three nanoseconds for me to blow my first load of hot cum, and unfortunately, in my pants! My second orgasm happened just as Edwin, who was on his knees between Pam's legs at the time, held Pam's waist by his left hand, his massive BBC in his right as he guided it to the entrance of Pam's waiting wanton swollen wet horny white pussy! The moment it touched Pam's pussy she gasped in anticipation of its vist and I gasped and blew a hot load of cum without even a single nanosecond being consumed! It was instantaneous. I was frozen in time at the sight of Pam getting blackened and being able to accept Edwin's almost ten (10) inch BBC!
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin is an old university friend and roommate of mine?

Never have to! It's one of my benefits when watching them go at it!
That is so hot!!!!!

Back