How much do you jack off to your wife or gf fucking blacks?

This may not be true for everyone, but being cucked is all about her. It's about you giving your wife permission to have sex with other men and you are to remain faithful to her. If she lets you watch or assist her that is where the focus should be. If you are jerking off while she is getting fucked then she is distracted by your pleasure. If you need to jerk off do it after they are done. This is why a majority of cucks are placed in chastity cages.

This may not be true for everyone, but being cucked is all about her. It's about you giving your wife permission to have sex with other men and you are to remain faithful to her. If she lets you watch or assist her that is where the focus should be. If you are jerking off while she is getting fucked then she is distracted by your pleasure. If you need to jerk off do it after they are done. This is why a majority of cucks are placed in chastity cages.
In our situation the only way for this to happen was she would have to be alone with him....she's told me she could never do it in front of me ...she's Asian and a bit shy that way......he's a younger very good-looking well built coworker of hers and he has know idea that I know....I found out this is the most erotic experience for me....she's very cute and hot, so watching her get ready to spend the night with him at his apartment is heart pounding exciting.....then watching the hours pass just knowing they are alone together making love to each other in his bed with no condom is the Mount Everest of this life style

Back