How many years ?

Reading of all posts... I m so far away to do my fantasy!
Strict by traditional and religious rules. Hoping that my fantasy will come true one day.
Congratulation to all of you.

We both don't quite agree on when the exact date it started Bcos she denied me intercourse for a few months (to test whether I was serious) before the cage arrived. I would say I have been denied intercourse with my stunningly hotwife for 9 months give or take a week or two. I have been watching her and supporting her have sex for around 6 months. 2019 is pussy free for me.

She hasn't had sex with me for 10 months. Most of that time she had denied me just to test if I was serious about giving the lifestyle a chance. It's far easier to fantasize about it than living it. She never took a lover during that time but just used the time to test my resolve. First 3 months were ok, not easy but hot as she would please herself and make me watch or use my tongue. It's when the cage arrived it got tougher Bcos she set rules. Now, I'm approaching a year without sex. Intercourse or normal sexual please is off the table this year. 2019 I know will be sexless for me. So by his time next yr I will have been in chastity long term for 18 months more or less and approaching 2 yrs pussy free.
Mike

Back