How many years ?

My wife has been taking black cock for approx. the last 8 years now, but we have been married over 30 years. While she is doing all she can to make up for lost time, if I could go back and do this all over again, I would have her taking black cock before we married and all throughout our marriage. It's just our thing and we both 100% fully agree, the best sex of our lives has been the last 8 years since she's been taking BBC! There is just nothing more beautiful, erotic, sexy, hot, fulfilling, amazing, sensual, or can make me feel any better and it's not even close than watching the lust in my wife's eyes when she strips naked one of her black bulls in front of me and forgets for a while I even exist as he does things to her I wish I was equipped to do but I can see right there with my own two eyes it's not even close! Watching her pussy take cock I thought would never fit all the way in take BBC to the balls and hear her moan, watch her body wiggle, shake, tremble, contract and do things that look super human as well as seeing her nipples get so hard and long, seeing how swollen her pussy lips and clit become and how she has orgasm after orgasm usually cumming so hard she squirts many times and makes a huge mess leaves me just awe struck every time. I swear on my life, watching her get fucked like this never gets old and is absolutely the best sex I've ever had and sometimes I only get clean up duty and my own hand to finish myself off! The mental sex I have watching is so intense, it's indescribable. Also, now just knowing how much she loves sex and fucks BBC all the time and now is secure enough with me to admit and own the sex is the best with them, better than with me, just keeps me juiced up all the time! Never, ever, ever do I not feel like the most important man and love of her live but I know my place sexually is 2nd place to BBC now and I love that and that she can own that without any repercussions from me other than it makes me super horny!

Back