How many years ?

me watching started in 1999, there was a lady at the rub and tug what had a black gentleman that wanted to be watched fucking her / well any white lady for that matter. She asked that i arrange it however not to make it easy for him. So there was a coffeee meeting, a gym meeting, there was testing done especially since he was claiming to be v safe.

Finally the date was set for a saturday in July. Well first off she had the two of them skinny dipping in my pond / swinging hole. This was followed by some fore play in the hay field. Finally i placed some snap together rubber flooring on the picnic table and sat there as they played for most of the day.

The only screw up was that he got caught having wet dreams and talking in his sleep by his wife. She also checked the bank account for missing funds.

Since then i have watched about 7 or 8 divorced ladies play with their boy friends

I have also watched five married ladies play all with their husbands permission. They are all what you would call trophy wives.

I’m not married but I’ve been in 2 cuckold relationships with 2 couples for the past 4 years and we all love it. I love giving that pleasure to the wives and also having that brotherly bond with the husbands. It’s awesome

One of the coolest things I’ve seen posted on this site.

I don't watch.....I wanted her to do it so badly after years of fantasizing, that when the opportunity finally came it was a new younger co-worker that was hitting on her...he loves Asian from when he was in the Marines overseas.....He has no idea that I know and she sees him all alone in his bed. It was the only way for it to happen.

I will say this though...She's very cute and sexy...so seeing her get ready to be with him and leaving to be with him and knowing what they will be doing in his bed is exciting.

me watching started in 1999, there was a lady at the rub and tug what had a black gentleman that wanted to be watched fucking her / well any white lady for that matter. She asked that i arrange it however not to make it easy for him. So there was a coffeee meeting, a gym meeting, there was testing done especially since he was claiming to be v safe.

Finally the date was set for a saturday in July. Well first off she had the two of them skinny dipping in my pond / swinging hole. This was followed by some fore play in the hay field. Finally i placed some snap together rubber flooring on the picnic table and sat there as they played for most of the day.

The only screw up was that he got caught having wet dreams and talking in his sleep by his wife. She also checked the bank account for missing funds.

Since then i have watched about 7 or 8 divorced ladies play with their boy friends

I have also watched five married ladies play all with their husbands permission. They are all what you would call trophy wives.
You lucky bastard

Back