How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

After my baby my hubby convinced me not to go back on birth control. Soon after he told me about his fantasy of seeing me with a black man. Coincidence? 🤔😋
Sounds intriguing. I have the same fantasy regarding my wife. The difference beeing that she has never been on any BC, and she hates condoms as much as myself. But no luck for the devil in me so far. ...and, yes: She's fully aware of my fantasy. I know she finds it both perverted and exciting at the same time. Very exciting during ovulation.

Katie has hadczomero bumumirt controll for at least 6 years! Not sure if she is fertile, she hasn't got pregnant yet, she ovulate and gas all the signs of fertile, extremely regularly too, so don't see why not. I'm confident I can't get anyone pregnant. I should do a test really. If I'm fertile the she can't be.. if I'm not, she most likely is fertile. All of our meets have been right in ovulation an with big cocks! She has not had a mad with larg e balls, who shoost huge potential loads. Her black bulldozer but has had the snip. If not I'm sure he woukd have caught her first time!

Back