How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

Hey. I'm close to 50, married and a mom of four. I'm not anymore using birth control but yes, I'm still feeling powerful and very fertile. Why not.

I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
HEIKE
228.JPG

Hey. I'm close to 50, married and a mom of four. I'm not anymore using birth control but yes, I'm still feeling powerful and very fertile. Why not.

I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
HEIKE
View attachment 6357799
thats fucking great............i wont able to cum anywhere else..........its gonna be inside with you.........always

HEIKE
View attachment 6357799
Love to clean your creampied pussy

I came off the pill about a year ago. I miss my big boobs that it gave me but I don't miss it messing with my mood and skin. My bf had a vasectomy last month. Was his choice, as it should be but it plays into our sex/kink life beautifully.
I have a huge breeding kink but don't want offspring. So would only do pregnancy risk play with the morning after pill. That way I could be 'bred' for a few hours. Insanely hot to me.
Breeding fantasies are some of my favourite though. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years and actually do it.
This. Yes.

I wouldnt worry too much about what is talked about on this site. About 90 %, at least are FAKE !!. If not why not more actual pictures, real homemade pictures, instead of ones they stole from other professional sites and post has their own. Also, if you notice, very few profiles have pictures, ( HMMM ). Other people steal other peoples pictures on this site and call them their own when you know its a lie, the same pictures are up for about six different people who say they post their own pictures. Why not more face pictures if posters are not ashamed, and proud, of who they are and ready to have interracial babies ? Let me answer that, because they are a bunch of LYING ASSES, who talk big *******, but more than likely have never even been in any situation but a night in the sack with their husband.
My gf got bbc and i just dont want to post

She didnt video 99% of their sex and i was out of state

Back