How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I hope most of this is just fantasy talk.
Because after pregnancy, there is the fact that its a fucked up way to bring a baby in the world.
Also, it's fucked up that men would volunteer to impregnate strangers and be OK with having a baby they possibly would never see.

Wife doesn't believe in Birth Control, is fertile and prefers bareback and taking cum in her pussy. And I enjoy watching it happen or her coming home to me with cum inside. We are both fine with the pregnancy risk, and both fine if it happens!
That's exciting. congrats. my wife has been using pull out with her b/fs. she can't get pregnant any way but I guess more for their piece of mind than ours.

I hope most of this is just fantasy talk.
Because after pregnancy, there is the fact that its a fucked up way to bring a baby in the world.
Also, it's fucked up that men would volunteer to impregnate strangers and be OK with having a baby they possibly would never see.
This ******* is unreal, the breeding idea kinda hawt but to actually follow through is just unfathomable. As a male I'd be crushed if I played with a couple and she got pregnant.

This ******* is unreal, the breeding idea kinda hawt but to actually follow through is just unfathomable. As a male I'd be crushed if I played with a couple and she got pregnant.
I wouldnt worry too much about what is talked about on this site. About 90 %, at least are FAKE !!. If not why not more actual pictures, real homemade pictures, instead of ones they stole from other professional sites and post has their own. Also, if you notice, very few profiles have pictures, ( HMMM ). Other people steal other peoples pictures on this site and call them their own when you know its a lie, the same pictures are up for about six different people who say they post their own pictures. Why not more face pictures if posters are not ashamed, and proud, of who they are and ready to have interracial babies ? Let me answer that, because they are a bunch of LYING ASSES, who talk big *******, but more than likely have never even been in any situation but a night in the sack with their husband.

My wife is fertile and has never been on any type of birth control. Not saying that she is looking to become pregnant either. I think that desire is gone.

I'm not on any birth control as i'm in the early stages of menopause. I've been told i'd only have a 10% chance of falling pregnant now. My cuck and I actually discussed this the other night. After years of unsuccessfully trying for another baby, if I fell pregnant to our friend (who is white) we will run with the pregnancy, and if it comes up later down the track or the childs features are very different from our, we would just tell everyone it was sperm donor through IVF. We aren't setting out to do it, but if I did fall pregnant again we're keeping it regardless of who the real ******* is.
Pretty much our situation now too. Wife was involved in a long term affair with her Boss/Lover and had hoped to get pregnant with him, but it never happened. Their affair ended over COVID (he got caught up in the crazy theories, refused to get vaccinated, etc) and as a result of the lock down we let all our business spaces go, and everyone works from home now. The Office was the source of most of her affairs over the years.

She would LOVE to have one more, and KNOW its not mine (I have been on condom only intercourse since November of 2012 when she made the decision to have her Boss/Lovers baby), but our options are very limited now. If it happened, we would DEFINITELY have the baby and raise it as our own. Even if its obviously not mine!!

My wife is fertile and has never been on any type of birth control. Not saying that she is looking to become pregnant either. I think that desire is gone.
That can change FAST if she gets involved with the right BBC Lover!! Its never far from our minds anyway when we are with them, and they will bring it up eventually..and that is a HIGHLY sensual sexual intense conversation!! (the wife)

Back