How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I came off the pill about a year ago. I miss my big boobs that it gave me but I don't miss it messing with my mood and skin. My bf had a vasectomy last month. Was his choice, as it should be but it plays into our sex/kink life beautifully.
I have a huge breeding kink but don't want offspring. So would only do pregnancy risk play with the morning after pill. That way I could be 'bred' for a few hours. Insanely hot to me.
Breeding fantasies are some of my favourite though. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years and actually do it.

Last edited:
S
I came off the pill about a year ago. I miss my big boobs that it gave me but I don't miss it messing with my mood and skin. My bf had a vasectomy last month. Was his choice as it should be but it plays into our sex/kink life beautifully.
I have a a huge breeding kink but don't want offspring. So would only do pregnancy risk play with the morning after pill.
Breeding fantasies are some of my favourite though.
Sounds great......

I came off the pill about a year ago. I miss my big boobs that it gave me but I don't miss it messing with my mood and skin. My bf had a vasectomy last month. Was his choice, as it should be but it plays into our sex/kink life beautifully.
I have a huge breeding kink but don't want offspring. So would only do pregnancy risk play with the morning after pill. That way I could be 'bred' for a few hours. Insanely hot to me.
Breeding fantasies are some of my favourite though. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years and actually do it.
sounds good i would be up for it love that

have you heard of the copper iud 99 percent effective and non hormonal so doesnt mess with hormones at all last 10 years before needs replacing

have you heard of the copper iud 99 percent effective and non hormonal so doesnt mess with hormones at all last 10 years before needs replacing
Yeah but you can't take 7+ inch cocks with that. I know guys that find it painful when their dicks scratch the end. One guy even cut his dick. I know a girl that had one dislodged by a big cock which was extremely painful. I like about 8+ inches so it's not an option for me.

Last edited:
You should have the baby

Back