How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

My wife isn’t on any birth control or anything she won’t take the pill or the injection she says it makes her fat. And I have a very low sperm count so we don’t use any contraception at all she is fertile
So unless she insists on condom or the guy pull out hahahahaha like a bbc ever gonna pull out of her tight pink pussy

she could very well get knocked up

I'm not on any birth control as i'm in the early stages of menopause. I've been told i'd only have a 10% chance of falling pregnant now. My cuck and I actually discussed this the other night. After years of unsuccessfully trying for another baby, if I fell pregnant to our friend (who is white) we will run with the pregnancy, and if it comes up later down the track or the childs features are very different from our, we would just tell everyone it was sperm donor through IVF. We aren't setting out to do it, but if I did fall pregnant again we're keeping it regardless of who the real ******* is
noble thinking . but beware ,my former girlfriend was similar _ tried one year with her husband to get a baby . doctor said no real chance to get another one .
she became mom of my second baby instantly _ it was a big surprise for her .
nature has its own way .

My wife isn’t on any birth control or anything she won’t take the pill or the injection she says it makes her fat. And I have a very low sperm count so we don’t use any contraception at all she is fertile
So unless she insists on condom or the guy pull out hahahahaha like a bbc ever gonna pull out of her tight pink pussy

she could very well get knocked up
i'm thinking she's not telling you her real & VERY instinctive motive!

Back