How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

me and my couple are talking about trying to take a trip somewhere out of town so she can be more free to touch me in public. One of the most exciting things she likes to do is slide her hand up my arm sleeve at the dinner table or put her hand in my crotch so the waitress or server can see it!!!
Love to do that!

She's on a business trip to California and hooked up with this guy named Les... unfortunately, this was the only picture they took the time to send me.
View attachment 3957946
That’s awesome!! I’m sure they were too busy with other activities. I LOVE when my wife hooks up with someone while on a business trip!! Causes my mind to race through the reality of what is happening. Has not happened here since before Covid as she has not had business travel.

That’s awesome!! I’m sure they were too busy with other activities. I LOVE when my wife hooks up with someone while on a business trip!! Causes my mind to race through the reality of what is happening. Has not happened here since before Covid as she has not had business travel.
You can let your imagination run wild while she is gone and love that and then when you get to hear what really happened, you get to enjoy her date twice. Love it.

Yes likewise here with the business travel restrictions... hope to be back at it soon!

It depends where I go , if it’s somewhere out of the area i live I’ll happily hold hands and kiss in public,

If I was spending time with a guy I’d generally arrange to meet somewhere where I probably wouldn’t be recognised,

Thank you so much for the compliment, I’m 64 this month so every compliment is greatly received 😊😘

Back