How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

I doubt that you do since you can't seem to grasp anything I've said and have continually displayed either an unwillingness or an inability to accept anything that doesn't fit into your weird narrative in which someone needs to be in love with all their partners..
You seem to be...devoid. .of emotion...thats how .i understand you

I doubt that you do since you can't seem to grasp anything I've said and have continually displayed either an unwillingness or an inability to accept anything that doesn't fit into your weird narrative in which someone needs to be in love with all their partners..
I’m of the belief of you should be in love with kok. But that just my unwanted and uninvested 2 cents!

Or, you know, have a career, sleep, travel, enjoy disposable income and a clean house.. There are tons of mothers here who probably take vastly more "legions of cock" than I do. I've had the same core partners for years now.
Operative word core partners. Just keep sharing. Sharing is caring. Salute on the career path. After B school I was if that notion for a while...

You seem to be...devoid. .of emotion...thats how .i understand you
You're just further proving that you don't grasp anything I've said. Case in point:
The way we both feel about each other is the same, as we've discussed it.

We're close and the friendship would continue with or without sex. We have a lot of love for each other, but we're not romantically in love since that's a line that was established when we first began talking. As it is with any other man I consider.

I love doing things with a guy that I’m also fucking. There was a guy I had a regular ongoing hookup “relationship” with for years that I’d do things with. Movies, clubs, dinner.... but we were never a real couple or committed to each other.

Back