How many wives are fans of anal sex and getting their ass ate?

In my much younger days when I was more of the sexually aggressive type, I finally convinced my first wife to let me have anal with her. She was extremely hesitant, but once she settled into it it was the only way she wanted me to fuck her
That is so awesome what a great woman

I love both anal sex and having my ass eaten!
Yes ! You are meant to be used hard and hulimatsd and dumped in by black bulls for certain if you know how much you love that feeling of black cock pounding against your stomach so deep up your ass into your intestines! And please tell me what it is like to have multiple bulls dump their massive loads in your ass so deep ?

From Mrs J: When John and I were first married (47 years ago) we tried anal. He didn't get in very far as I didn't like it because it hurt and felt weird!!!! In those days there were no lubes just Vaseline. When I started dating "A" I still would not do it. But one time I allowed John (and A) to fuck my arse as a reward for letting me spend a weekend with A as a boyfriend. See post : Our story so far. I had practiced a lot with dildos and a Rabbit for several days. A went first, so the first proper arse fuck was a black man's cock, then John sloppy seconds. It still felt weird but not (too) painful. Since then I have been DPed, had a gangbang where 5 men had turns in my arse and am now in a relationship with a black man ,Steve, who worships my arse and can not get enough . Both John and Steve love tonque fucking my arsehole , as well as eating creampies out of it. YES, I enjoy anal.

View attachment 2984396

View attachment 2984398

View attachment 2984397
Wow I want to fuck your wife in the ass!!

Back