How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

I know, and realize, when he doing her well she will always want him when she wants a good fuck full of passion and desire. At his moment she choose her big Dildo above my dick when she's hot and horny and want her pussy to be filled.

When do you intend introducing her to the real thing?

Though know that when that time comes, she's going to always be comparing you with the Black Cock she has.

561_1000.jpg

When do you intend introducing her to the real thing?

Though know that when that time comes, she's going to always be comparing you with the Black Cock she has.

The likeness of the white dick and my dick and the black dick and her dildo is incredible.
Probably she will ask me to warm her up like she do now, and if she feels like she calls " to wet" she will ask her bull to take over. Nothing is more important to me that she experienced her best sexual pleasure, always whas and always will be so. When i sak her when whe have sex if she ever has this oportunity for her wich she would choose, she always answer the big one, you just have to watch.

To answer your question when i will introduce her to the real thing, just as soon as the opportunity arises.
But I can't and will not ******* it.

BBC visiting Oxanard , CA next week on business and would love to host MW or SW. So if your looking to play with 8 1/2 inches, hit me up.

Back