How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

I have been exclusive to Black cock for over 6 years now, but my husband and I still have a sex life, we simply do not have any penetrative sex any longer. As I've stated in another post about this topic, I allow my husband to titty fuck me and I do still suck his dick, I just do not ever allow him to orgasm in my mouth. He must orgasm where I tell him to at the time and that is usually upon my tits or my tummy. I do allow him to masturbate for me as I watch and instruct him as well as taunt him verbally and visually by playing with myself as he strokes his dick... which isn't very long of a period of time usually... he cums quickly most of the time and especially after watching me fucking my Black lovers! I also, on special occasions and at my complete discretion of course, as with the physical acts we engage in mentioned above, fuck my cucked husband with a Fleshlight. As a fully practicing Dominant/Cuckoldress, I engage with other select cuckboys no differently, but the select cuckboys who do serve me, fully have to earn any and all rewards I decide to bestow upon them. Only my husband has my complete consideration of a reward of some nature, and that is because only he is my husband, and fully and completely loyal and devoted to me, as are all of my select cuckboys as well... *smile*! ;) :qos:
You are amazing! What a Goddess

Back