How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

-- OFF TOPIC --
Hi Bonita. Very nice to hear! And why do you let him have sex at all? And how does he feel about this? Is there other sexual contact with him?
If "Bonita" doesn`t "watch" this thread "she" has to see your question "by accident" in order to be able to answer - not very likely to happen. ;(
My advice is that you either quote a member`s post if you have a question for that particular member, or "mention" them (by including their full user name with a preceding "@"-sign in your post) like this: @halfhardcuck. :)

Regards.

Thats the way to do it DeeAnna! Keep him pussy free!View attachment 1749149
My ex was a firm believer in hot wives being black cock only and white cuckold husbands being caged and permanently denied pussy. She says the main reason for the invention of the cock cage was to keep small white dick out of white pussy, making it more available for superior black cock. I was caged and pussy free for the last 3 years of our marraige while my wife got black cock 2 to 3 times a week! Continuous and prolonged wearing of a cock cage actually shrank my 3.5 in erect penis down to less than 3.25 in!

for the invention of the cock cage was to keep small white dick out of white pussy, making it more available for superior black cock

My ex was a firm believer in hot wives being black cock only and white cuckold husbands being caged and permanently denied pussy. She says the main reason for the invention of the cock cage was to keep small white dick out of white pussy, making it more available for superior black cock. I was caged and pussy free for the last 3 years of our marraige while my wife got black cock 2 to 3 times a week! Continuous and prolonged wearing of a cock cage actually shrank my 3.5 in erect penis down to less than 3.25 in!

for the invention of the cock cage was to keep small white dick out of white pussy, making it more available for superior black cock
As the saying goes " use it or lose it ". Any cock needs to be periodically "stretched" to maintain maximum size. Similiar but unlike most muscles. Penis size is partially based on expansion due to tissues filling with fluid. Sexual stimulation helps. The rest is genetics.

My husband is pussy free and I have a black lover so technically I am “black only”, but this is the current situation.
I haven’t decided yet if I wanna be formally “Black only”, but in case I will take this decision I’d like the “ace of spades tatoo” over my vagina, to remember my choice.

My husband is pussy free and I have a black lover so technically I am “black only”, but this is the current situation.
I haven’t decided yet if I wanna be formally “Black only”, but in case I will take this decision I’d like the “ace of spades tatoo” over my vagina, to remember my choice.
You're very beautiful sexy woman and you should absolutely have the Ace of Spades tattooed over here little pussy forever

Are you going to get the tattoo?

I would say do it only if you decide to be black only. If you break off with your current bull, you may decide to take on a white one.

Back