How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

"How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?" - Well, I hope many! And I hope even more will have one! HaHaHa!
No, seriously: I went through it twice. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved two babies of black men.
And yesss!!! I enjoyed it both times like nothing else in my entire life!
And once again yesss!!! I want a third baby with a black man. The sooner the better!

View attachment 4336733
Love German women

Lots of black women be hating the moment they see you even talking to a white woman if you're decent looking.
I think back over the years when it comes to my interracial relationships, and who has the most hateful stares: black women first and foremost, and then old white men. Believe it or not, Asian old women too. Just open stares. Rude.
Here in Chicago, I'm seeing a lot of older white men with younger black women and I think - thank goodness, two with one stone.
Even the former Mayor Daley has a black wife now. Anyone from this area knows, that's a huge thing.
We all make sweeping generalisations in our speach, maybe, sometimes, taking the mean average of each group's opinion we're broadly correct. But it's disappointing that folk on this site "tar all with the same brush " quite so often. For( nearly) every conformist there's a Rebel with the opposite view. Maybe it's an age thing, or combined with lack of black folks where I grew up( there's was only one black brother and sister at my school) but I find it strange how often sterotypes are referenced on this site 🤔✌🏻

In fact, many white women would love to have a baby with a black man. There are also many men who want their wives to give birth to a baby from a real man and are ready to raise them. The whole problem lies in public condemnation. But we still well remember the condemnation of interracial sex. And now every white woman dreams of him, and most of them have already realized their dreams. Therefore, I think that the time will soon come when every white family will consider it an honor to raise at least one black baby

Ill Do It 30 Rock GIF by PeacockTV

Back