How many of you would love for a bull to take exclusive rights to fuck your wife/gf?

Would you like that to happen?

• Yes/ I am a cuck

Votes: 194 74.9%
  • No/ I am a cuck

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Yes/ I am a hotwife

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • No/ I am a hotwife

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • I am a bull and would like to own another man's wife

Votes: 16 6.2%

• Total voters
I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage. View attachment 2388346
Anyone else like that?
My wife is collared by her BBC love and so are ok and happy about him owning her.

I'm sorry I just don't get this at all. Maybe we are too new to this or whatever but I can't wrap my brain around why you would NOT want to have sex with your wife anymore??? Now that I have been "blacked" as the saying goes, lovemaking between my husband and I has never been better. Key word being lovemaking. For pure sex our black friend was far superior and hubby and I both know that, but it was just sex. The intimacy between us as a married couple can never be severed. I need that and so does he. The rest is nothing more than recreation. Its just my opinion and I'm not trying to be judgemental but if you (or anyone else) is at a point where it turns them on to cut off from sex with their wife while someone else is getting all they want then there are serious marital issues already.
Very well said

Well, my girlfriend new year's resolution was becoming BBC only. Now I don't fuck her anymore. It's fucking hot...she'a property of black men. And so am I. BBC turned me from a very masculine white man into a brainless bimbo slut for big black cock. Soon my gf will be pregnant of a black baby, I guess.
Hi. What's new ? Has she fulfilled her resolutions ? ATB

I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage. View attachment 2388346
Anyone else like that?
So sexy! We would love to find a bull like that someday. Would be even hotter if he ****** me and hubby to suck his cock and lick his ass together too. Love the idea of a strong black bull dominating me and hubby making us his bbc sluts. :wub::devilish::wub:

So sexy! We would love to find a bull like that someday. Would be even hotter if he ****** me and hubby to suck his cock and lick his ass together too. Love the idea of a strong black bull dominating me and hubby making us his bbc sluts. :wub::devilish::wub:
So badass.? Would the two you like a Black couple to own and dominate both of y’all?

I'm sorry I just don't get this at all. Maybe we are too new to this or whatever but I can't wrap my brain around why you would NOT want to have sex with your wife anymore??? Now that I have been "blacked" as the saying goes, lovemaking between my husband and I has never been better. Key word being lovemaking. For pure sex our black friend was far superior and hubby and I both know that, but it was just sex. The intimacy between us as a married couple can never be severed. I need that and so does he. The rest is nothing more than recreation. Its just my opinion and I'm not trying to be judgemental but if you (or anyone else) is at a point where it turns them on to cut off from sex with their wife while someone else is getting all they want then there are serious marital issues already.
I'd love to talk to you on kik or text. I think just like y'all do.

half of the stuff posted is not real, just guys having a jerk off fantasy .take the outlandish confessions with a grain of salt.

I would have absolutely no problem with it. Since I’m now impotent my wife already is cucking me. If a black bull claims her as his property and she agrees, so be it. I’d be interested to see whether he’ll have her tattooed with his initials and a QOS.

I would have absolutely no problem with it. Since I’m now impotent my wife already is cucking me. If a black bull claims her as his property and she agrees, so be it. I’d be interested to see whether he’ll have her tattooed with his initials and a QOS.
if your impotent what do you get out her fucking other men?

Back