How many of you would love for a bull to take exclusive rights to fuck your wife/gf?

Would you like that to happen?

• Yes/ I am a cuck

Votes: 194 74.9%
  • No/ I am a cuck

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Yes/ I am a hotwife

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • No/ I am a hotwife

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • I am a bull and would like to own another man's wife

Votes: 16 6.2%

• Total voters
I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage. 34.jpg
Anyone else like that?

I'm sorry I just don't get this at all. Maybe we are too new to this or whatever but I can't wrap my brain around why you would NOT want to have sex with your wife anymore??? Now that I have been "blacked" as the saying goes, lovemaking between my husband and I has never been better. Key word being lovemaking. For pure sex our black friend was far superior and hubby and I both know that, but it was just sex. The intimacy between us as a married couple can never be severed. I need that and so does he. The rest is nothing more than recreation. Its just my opinion and I'm not trying to be judgemental but if you (or anyone else) is at a point where it turns them on to cut off from sex with their wife while someone else is getting all they want then there are serious marital issues already.

I'm sorry I just don't get this at all. Maybe we are too new to this or whatever but I can't wrap my brain around why you would NOT want to have sex with your wife anymore??? Now that I have been "blacked" as the saying goes, lovemaking between my husband and I has never been better. Key word being lovemaking. For pure sex our black friend was far superior and hubby and I both know that, but it was just sex. The intimacy between us as a married couple can never be severed. I need that and so does he. The rest is nothing more than recreation. Its just my opinion and I'm not trying to be judgemental but if you (or anyone else) is at a point where it turns them on to cut off from sex with their wife while someone else is getting all they want then there are serious marital issues already.

I think that just as there are different body types, there are also different marriages and marital needs. Some people feel the need to make love and some like to be cut off.

Well, my girlfriend new year's resolution was becoming BBC only. Now I don't fuck her anymore. It's fucking hot...she'a property of black men. And so am I. BBC turned me from a very masculine white man into a brainless bimbo slut for big black cock. Soon my gf will be pregnant of a black baby, I guess.

Last edited:
For my wife and I we are still intimate and sexual with each other but our lovemaking has transformed into masturbation or oral on her
I’ve always cum too quickly to satisfy her and I feel like it’s selfish of me to fuck her just to satisfy myself
Her time spent with her BF has gone beyond the just sex stage .... I think that’s a natural progression and I’m supportive and don’t feel like their relationship threatens what my wife and I have together

All these things are phases that if you stay in the lifestyle long enough you tend to go through. Exclusive rights is what I refer to as being owned. We have done this before and it is a whole different level of hot. Not all bulls can pull this off. Some talk like they can and it’s not about how good their cock is, it’s about how dominant they are. Some bulls don’t want to assert their dominance because they may feel the husband will pull the plug, others just may not have that personality. We met Emmett on AFF asking for a Dom BBC Bull. He responded and insisted on meeting me for beers at a local bar without the wife. Just so we could make sure everybody was in same page. He explained what his definition of Dom Bull was. Way past what I was talking about. I thought my wife wouldn’t go for it when I returned home and told her how it went. Much to my surprise she was down with it like 4 flat tires though. Anyway when we met him the first time at the same bar he told her what he expected, he didn’t share his pussy with white guys. Sent us home with instructions to put me in a cage (never thought I would ever do that) and contact him with picture proof before they met. From there it was a ride. I got none for almost 8 months. I got to give oral and hand jobs from her during that time. We still kissed, made out more than we had in years to be honest and both felt how hard this was and helped each other. If you want more details hit me up.

All these things are phases that if you stay in the lifestyle long enough you tend to go through. Exclusive rights is what I refer to as being owned. We have done this before and it is a whole different level of hot. Not all bulls can pull this off. Some talk like they can and it’s not about how good their cock is, it’s about how dominant they are. Some bulls don’t want to assert their dominance because they may feel the husband will pull the plug, others just may not have that personality. We met Emmett on AFF asking for a Dom BBC Bull. He responded and insisted on meeting me for beers at a local bar without the wife. Just so we could make sure everybody was in same page. He explained what his definition of Dom Bull was. Way past what I was talking about. I thought my wife wouldn’t go for it when I returned home and told her how it went. Much to my surprise she was down with it like 4 flat tires though. Anyway when we met him the first time at the same bar he told her what he expected, he didn’t share his pussy with white guys. Sent us home with instructions to put me in a cage (never thought I would ever do that) and contact him with picture proof before they met. From there it was a ride. I got none for almost 8 months. I got to give oral and hand jobs from her during that time. We still kissed, made out more than we had in years to be honest and both felt how hard this was and helped each other. If you want more details hit me up.

Would love more details

My Wife/Mistress and I haven't had sex in about seven months now.....She is completely owned by our live-in Black Masters, along with myself and all other whites in our poly-Family group. White husbands are only allowed orgasms with permission.....we are all competely Black-owned.

I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage. View attachment 2388346
Anyone else like that?
In theory this is hot. In reality, it's hot too, for the beginning. But I definitely don't recommend it.

I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage. View attachment 2388346
Anyone else like that?
I get it. I’m a five inch cuck that feels the same way. A true beta that knows his place

For my wife and I we are still intimate and sexual with each other but our lovemaking has transformed into masturbation or oral on her
I’ve always cum too quickly to satisfy her and I feel like it’s selfish of me to fuck her just to satisfy myself
Her time spent with her BF has gone beyond the just sex stage .... I think that’s a natural progression and I’m supportive and don’t feel like their relationship threatens what my wife and I have together

My wife and I are in a similar place: we are as intimate as we've ever been with each other, but sexually we have both almost completely (me entirely, her about 80%) subjugated our sexual pleasure to the power of big black cock.

The last step will be when she finally decides even her dildo isn't enough and we seek out her first bull.

I've long been interested in cuckolding, I teased my girlfriend with this and she's welcoming to the idea. I hope we'll realize it soon but what I hope will happen is that a bull will become our owner in sexual terms and will order a rule of no sex between me and my girlfriend. I just love the idea of her replacing mediocre sex with me for a mindblowing sex with a stud while I am lucky to be allowed to watch sometimes and jerk off if permitted out of chastity cage.
... and I think you might wish to back off the stuff you're smoking or the ******* you're taking.
If a man wants ownership of my wife, she comes with a mortgage payment and two teenagers. Otherwise, HE can thank ME for being given the privilege of screwing MY WIFE when and if we ask him. He might even get a few cold beers from the cooler IF he's respectful to us.

Back