How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into it.
That was a great comment, super hot

I’ve helped convert a number of my girlfriends into going black. It was my best friend that talked me into it and after I found out it was everything and more what she told me, it was almost an obligation of mine to help others like I was helped. It wasn’t like I was going out looking for others to convert, it was more like when they found out about me having a black boyfriend, they would come to me and start asking questions. So in a way, even before they started talking to me, they were already interested in going black and I was just their inspiration in taking it to the next level. It’s a real ego boost for knowing I have help someone into going black and after they come back to me and thanking me for helping them, I always tell them that they can thank me by playing it forward and help your friends also. I feel like I’m one new little tree that’s growing out new branches and leaves every year.. I love seeing that more and more women are going black now than ever before and I want to thank everyone who has also helped someone into i
Thanks Jan. I consider you a real hero. White girls that go out of their way to help other white girls get their first black cock deserve a lot of praise for the risk of losing a good friend.

Thanks Jan. I consider you a real hero. White girls that go out of their way to help other white girls get their first black cock deserve a lot of praise for the risk of losing a good friend.
The BBC torch needs to be passed,to all female friends, coworkers, and adult aged family members! Women who pass the torch should be praised for their efforts to increase the sexual pleasure of their female friends and family members!

Of all the stories I’ve read and seen personally, whenever a Mom is openly dating a black guy, especially when the black guy is living in the house, it’s almost always that the *******(s) will start dating black guys also..
I lost my wife after she was cheating with a black lover who got her pregnant and she decoded to divorce me, She went on to have 3 biracial babies and lives with the black boyfriend. However, she has now started pushing our 18 year old ******* toward dating black guys. It still hurts after years of losing my wife to her cheating ways but now she is compounding it by leading our ******* that way. Please be aware that when you recruit or encourage other white women to date black men that you are often destroying long-standing relationships and marriages.

I lost my wife after she was cheating with a black lover who got her pregnant and she decoded to divorce me, She went on to have 3 biracial babies and lives with the black boyfriend. However, she has now started pushing our 18 year old ******* toward dating black guys. It still hurts after years of losing my wife to her cheating ways but now she is compounding it by leading our ******* that way. Please be aware that when you recruit or encourage other white women to date black men that you are often destroying long-standing relationships and marriages.
The situation is different when someone cheats verses the husband being involved and being cuckolded!

I’ve recruited 10 so far. Mostly from my fitness classes which happen to be on the other side of the gym where black men are playing basketball. The chemistry is definitely in the air if ya know what I mean.
That’s awesome, my wife is approaching 6 but I count it as 8 as one of the ones she talked into this talked two of her friends into it too, that probably wouldn’t have happened if not for my wife.

Maybe it would have happened, but another girl would convince them. :)

well, the younger ******* that’s 35ish, I’m pretty sure she would have but one was a lady 61, wasn’t even thinking about it but the way the other friend went on and on and on and on, her husband gave her the green light (they use to swing but she said it was only white people). She told our friend who told our wife, thru the years swinging she’d been in bed with a lot of men and women, mostly men but never had add anywhere near as intense and electric as getting bbc.

Several years ago, a Pakistani couple with whom we have been good vanilla friends recognized some of our internet posts. It turns out that they were secretly interested in the hotwife lifestyle. I introduced the wife to one of my friends, who I think is very good with newbies. A few weeks after she officially became a hotwife, the three of us spent the weekend together at his place. We had threesomes, I had my first lesbian experience, and I watched the two of them have sex.
still do threesomes?

Back