How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

I am 38 been into BBC since I was 18 shortly after me and my high school sweetheart found out I was pregnant and married. 4 months I met the BBC who would change my life...well I was his sister in law he was married to my 23 year old sister. He was 29. At 21 I got a divorce after my husband caught me and James together.
James has been with me and my sister and 2 years ago he slept with my very eager 18 yr old *******

I have since remarried at 32 and me and James are still fucking. I love him and my husband. He would also introduce me to my now husband when we met it was through James. My husband is 52 and loves to watch me and James fuck and I have introduced him to 7 friends.

Two generrations of BBC sluts.View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178479View attachment 3178480
I’d love to have both of you.

You may not know this but with your wife just showing her girlfriend those photos, has most likely put thoughts of them having sex with a black guy. Once they are exposed to it, it’s an image they never forget... and given the right time, the right place and especially the right hot black guy who knows how to seduce a white woman, especially a single girl.. but with those images deep in her mind, there would be very little resistance on her part.. The least your wife has done, is expose it to them and who knows where it will go from there. Again, from what your wife has shown them, the right place, at the right time, and the right black guy...anyone of them would have a very low level of resistance..
Oh, I'm aware the seed was planted. So is my wife. She's only exposed any of it to those friends that she knows will be receptive to it. The friends she's explained any of our lifestyle to always ask for updates the next time they see her, and once they have seen pictures of men who were courting her they have asked to see more.

Last night she went to hang out with a girlfriend she hadn't seen in a very long time. Before she left the house she told me, "I don't know what kind of headspace she's in, and don't want to steer the conversation toward our sex life." She was explaining why she was keeping the key to my chastity cage in her purse instead of on her necklace. When she got home, she told me her friend asked anyway, and they wound up talking about my wife's recent adventures, what we both get out of this lifestyle, etc.

This friend's husband works a job that requires him to be away for long periods of time. It would be extremely naive to think that the conversations she had with my wife don't stay with her when she's lonely at home, no man in the house and unable to go out because her ******* are too young to leave. She's definitely got the mental image of my wife's potential bulls, if not the actual instead on her phone screen.

The only part of what you said that I'm not sure I agree with us "especially single ones." I think this kind of seed might be planted in much more fertile ground when the woman is sexually frustrated in a challenging marriage. Especially when my wife assures them that our marriage has never been stronger. Surely they must either wonder if they could figure out a path toward a similar arrangement in their own marriages, or at least wish they were in marriages that made experiencing what my wife experiences possible. Surely they've occasionally at least weighed the risks of dipping their toes into these murky waters themselves, with or without the knowledge and consent of their husbands...

Last edited:
Mannnnn, I miss being part of a couple and your bisexual wife is setting up dates and or group activities with women who were bi-curious and or threesome/ interracial curisities.... so much dam fun need that again in my life wingwoman

Oh, I'm aware the seed was planted. So is my wife. She's only exposed any of it to those friends that she knows will be receptive to it. The friends she's explained any of our lifestyle to always ask for updates the next time they see her, and once they have seen pictures of men who were courting her they have asked to see more.

Last night she went to hang out with a girlfriend she hadn't seen in a very long time. Before she left the house she told me, "I don't know what kind of headspace she's in, and don't want to steer the conversation toward our sex life." She was explaining why she was keeping the key to my chastity cage in her purse instead of on her necklace. When she got home, she told me her friend asked anyway, and they wound up talking about my wife's recent adventures, what we both get out of this lifestyle, etc.

This friend's husband works a job that requires him to be away for long periods of time. It would be extremely naive to think that the conversations she had with my wife don't stay with her when she's lonely at home, no man in the house and unable to go out because her ******* are too young to leave. She's definitely got the mental image of my wife's potential bulls, if not the actual instead on her phone screen.

The only part of what you said that I'm not sure I agree with us "especially single ones." I think this kind of seed might be planted in much more fertile ground when the woman is sexually frustrated in a challenging marriage. Especially when my wife assures them that our marriage has never been stronger. Surely they must either wonder if they could figure out a path toward a similar arrangement in their own marriages, or at least wish they were in marriages that made experiencing what my wife experiences possible. Surely they've occasionally at least weighed the risks of dipping their toes into these murky waters themselves, with or without the knowledge and consent of their husbands...

I agree with you when you say that all this has a huge effect on “sexually frustrated women”. When I mentioned “especially single women” I only used that as an example and I’m sure I could have added even more different scenarios that fit the type of woman that’s vulnerable to test the waters and yes, sexually frustrated women are just another great example.. Can’t disagree with you there and thanks for adding your view..

Several years ago, a Pakistani couple with whom we have been good vanilla friends recognized some of our internet posts. It turns out that they were secretly interested in the hotwife lifestyle. I introduced the wife to one of my friends, who I think is very good with newbies. A few weeks after she officially became a hotwife, the three of us spent the weekend together at his place. We had threesomes, I had my first lesbian experience, and I watched the two of them have sex.
That’s a lovely story. In what ways did this change your friendship with this couple? Do you still socialize with them and other Pakistani couples together, with the others not knowing that you and the rude are hotwives?

My wife has "influenced" two of her friends (one being her bestie) to try black guys in the past. I've heard some juicy stories from her on the matter and love it. My favourite being when she got her best friend her first black guy while they were on holiday. They met two guys out and had them back to their room where the two guys took turns on both of them.
wow great wife and lucky friends

A few over the years and like someone has previously said I usually wait until they come to me and start asking questions then I draw them in 😈

Although my favourite has to be a young (as was I then) innocent wife at RAF Brize Norton around 1988. She came to me with tears of loneliness as her husband was on the same three month exercise in Norway as mine. I soon sorted her loneliness depression! Got here all dressed up and converted to the dark side within a few days lol The married quarter flats walls were paper thin and hearing her have a merciless jolly good seeing to for the first time as I entertained my own fella was a terrific experience xx

Back