How many guys have you girls swallowed

Sucked four. Swallowed two.

The first BBC I ever had was just four years ago this past March. He name is Edwin and is an old friend and university roommate of Hubby. We had been married almost nine years at the time this happened. Early on in our relationship Hubby did mention his university friend by name, he never ever mentioned that he was black however. Edwin and Hubby lost contact with each other a year or so after graduation, which is a frequent and normal occurance I guess. This happened primarily because Edwin took a position with a major company in Europe.

I first met Edwin at a cocktail party while Hubby and I were attending a convention, combined with an extra vacation time I might add. Should I mention that ever since we first married whenever we were making out Hubby would always fantasize about me and a black guy making out. Well, long story short, Hubby's fantasy became a reality at that convention! It was also the very first time I swallowed a man's cum! Edwin's that is! I hadn't even done that for Hubby! It caused a little jealously so since then I've done it for him to keep peace in the family.
That's being a good wife. I have never sucked nor swallowed my husbands cum. I do suck and swallow Black guys Cum. To date I have sucked and swallowed 20 Blacks in 5 years

Last cum I swallowed was guy I met at a network event last month. He had been trying all night to pull me and went to walk me to the tube and I ended up sucking him in the park. First black guys cum was uni.

I want to unlike and like again. You kiss your husband with that mouth? Lucky guy. Did you tell him before or after you kissed him?

Back