How many different BBC in a day?

Not "BBC" but my ex and i had invited another man for a Mfm threesome. That was something another man she had been in a FWB "relationship" with before me had suggested to her but they had never acted on it. So it was something on her list she was eager to cross off.

Once we had that past us she told me that - even it had been a great experience for all of us - it had made her feel uncumfortable afterwards. She didn't like the picture of her being a "slut". She told me she would prefer that close monogamous relationship with one man (me ;) ) only.

However once in awhile her slutty side came to surface so we agreed to an arrangement where she was enabled to have sex with other men on the side but be monogamous on a daily basis. This was meant to mean she would not indulge in sexual activities with more than one dick on one and the same day. So basically, if we invited another man for play time i would be watching rather than actively participate. But i would be intimate with her again not before the next day.

So far the theory. We messed it up completely as whenever she was in that horny state she would take my dick anywhere anyway. *lol* Fortunately, with time and experience in that field she learned to be more accepting of it. ;)

Back