How many different BBC in a day?

A few years ago at one of the groups weekend encounters one of the women claimed to has been fucked by every male that was there that weekend. There was 12 or 13 males over the weekend. However we hold these get togethers at a member's country home and people drift in and out over the weekend so there isn't any independent verification. I do know she has a high sex drive so it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

A few years ago at one of the groups weekend encounters one of the women claimed to has been fucked by every male that was there that weekend. There was 12 or 13 males over the weekend. However we hold these get togethers at a member's country home and people drift in and out over the weekend so there isn't any independent verification. I do know she has a high sex drive so it wouldn't surprise me if she did.
i also have a very high sex drive,and ive been an ******* since my teens,so at times,ive had sex multiple times a day,and often been paid for ir........

Yes Honey it was increditible. I have never been fucked like that before. I suck and fuck Black Cocks all night. I would do that many at once very often but maybe on special occassions. It did make me want multiple men all the time now. It truely did take me down the road to total BBC slut. I LOVE IT!!!!!
after leaving college,i was for a long time,black only......and for a while worked as a black guys personel assistant/whore.........but as i get older.....i now screw any.....black or white

Back