How many cucks want their wives "owned"

Wife was a BDSM slave to 4 different Black Masters in her 40's and into her 50's. The 1st one owned her for nearly 5 years and gave her to the 2nd after he found a 20 something year old slave. The 2nd owned her for over 3 years. She was given to another after the guy got married. #3 owned her for a couple of years but also found a younger slave. She then would visit private clubs she'd been brought to over the years, giving herself to whomever. She hooked up with a guy from one of the clubs for a couple of years, he wasn't local so sessions were infrequent.

I wonder if this will happen with us…I feel like it might, if I find the right charismatic dom bull. I really do find the idea of putting all those decisions in someone else’s hands VERY sexy
You're absolutely right! Putting those decisions in another man's hands is such a turn on.What would your ideal Dom bull be like? Are you looking for someone to simply be assertive and domineering? How far would you take this fantasy? This thread has helped me a lot in realizing I want to experience me and my gf losing our sexual control to another man, who of course, we completely trust.

Of course. This should be the goal of all little dicked white husbands like me. My wife has had BBC before and LOVED it. Would have been owned if the bull were consistent. Hoping to find a consistent and BBC bull to make her a true QoS.
You're quite wouldn't be a QOS in this scenario as the idea of being owned means you both serve, i.e. she is your equal in regards to serving a bull.

Reactions: wit
My gf was previously seeing a black bull and although we are not new to cuckolding this bull was different. I saw a side of her I never thought possible. This bull knew how to push all the right buttons and was VERY attractive and of course hung. Shes had fun with other bulls but this was more than fun. It was exciting, primal, taboo. My gf became a submissive slut for her bull and would do anything and everything he asked for, nothing was off limits. He could cum on her face whenever he pleased, she had 3somes with other hotwives, introduced him to other womenand her friends, nudes on command no matter what she was doing, anal, cancel and/or reschedule her plans around him, etc. You name it she did it. Even openly admitted her pussy "belongs to him" and hes "owns" it. As I saw the progression of her submissiveness to him it grew on me and I LOVED watching her submits and become "black owned" and best of all she WANTED to be blacked owned. She knew it, he knew it and I knew it and there was nothing I can do to change it. It was my first up close example of what a bbc can do and hot it can be life changing. I've honestly never been more turned on than seeing her essentially give herself to him.

Any other cucks experience something similar?
I've done this in the past and it is the hottest and most erotic thing to me: when your beautiful wife is a bull's whore and he can do whatever he wants to her, whenever her wants.

Of course. This should be the goal of all little dicked white husbands like me. My wife has had BBC before and LOVED it. Would have been owned if the bull were consistent. Hoping to find a consistent and BBC bull to make her a true QoS.
Good luck guys. I prefer consistent ownership as well :)

Very similar to our progression from dominant role play to more intense ownership play. I do caution you it can easily get away from what you think it will be and into something far darker than you realize.

My wife had a long term relationship with a bull very focused on ownership. It became very intense and difficult as it progressed. Feelings will develop with this kind of play. It goes hand in hand.

It is a very different kind of experience when he’s working to make your wife his property and separate her from you.

It was both incredibly erotic and also isolating. It can also turn harsh in his treatment of you.

However if you really want to see your wife in that submissive space, ownership play will ******* you to accept your wife is capable of being owned. And you learn you can’t give her what she craves deepest.

Good luck.
Yeah, I hate myself for wanting this so much

Very similar to our progression from dominant role play to more intense ownership play. I do caution you it can easily get away from what you think it will be and into something far darker than you realize.

My wife had a long term relationship with a bull very focused on ownership. It became very intense and difficult as it progressed. Feelings will develop with this kind of play. It goes hand in hand.

It is a very different kind of experience when he’s working to make your wife his property and separate her from you.

It was both incredibly erotic and also isolating. It can also turn harsh in his treatment of you.

However if you really want to see your wife in that submissive space, ownership play will ******* you to accept your wife is capable of being owned. And you learn you can’t give her what she craves deepest.

Good luck.
You said that very well. The intensity, the control, all tied together make such a relationship so good..... IF YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT!!!

Here is my wife looking up at her master and telling him he owns her. Their eye contact was always super intense
Yup! He "owned" her. Mine was pretty similar to yours and was distraught when he left. But he had her to the point of just looking at her had her weak in the knees and panties soaked. We haven't been able to find a bull of that caliber since. She rode the highest of highs and is longing to find it again and seemingly no one is capable of it for her

Back