How many cucks want their wives "owned"

My gf was previously seeing a black bull and although we are not new to cuckolding this bull was different. I saw a side of her I never thought possible. This bull knew how to push all the right buttons and was VERY attractive and of course hung. Shes had fun with other bulls but this was more than fun. It was exciting, primal, taboo. My gf became a submissive slut for her bull and would do anything and everything he asked for, nothing was off limits. He could cum on her face whenever he pleased, she had 3somes with other hotwives, introduced him to other womenand her friends, nudes on command no matter what she was doing, anal, cancel and/or reschedule her plans around him, etc. You name it she did it. Even openly admitted her pussy "belongs to him" and hes "owns" it. As I saw the progression of her submissiveness to him it grew on me and I LOVED watching her submits and become "black owned" and best of all she WANTED to be blacked owned. She knew it, he knew it and I knew it and there was nothing I can do to change it. It was my first up close example of what a bbc can do and hot it can be life changing. I've honestly never been more turned on than seeing her essentially give herself to him.

Any other cucks experience something similar?

My gf was previously seeing a black bull and although we are not new to cuckolding this bull was different. I saw a side of her I never thought possible. This bull knew how to push all the right buttons and was VERY attractive and of course hung. Shes had fun with other bulls but this was more than fun. It was exciting, primal, taboo. My gf became a submissive slut for her bull and would do anything and everything he asked for, nothing was off limits. He could cum on her face whenever he pleased, she had 3somes with other hotwives, introduced him to other womenand her friends, nudes on command no matter what she was doing, anal, cancel and/or reschedule her plans around him, etc. You name it she did it. Even openly admitted her pussy "belongs to him" and hes "owns" it. As I saw the progression of her submissiveness to him it grew on me and I LOVED watching her submits and become "black owned" and best of all she WANTED to be blacked owned. She knew it, he knew it and I knew it and there was nothing I can do to change it. It was my first up close example of what a bbc can do and hot it can be life changing. I've honestly never been more turned on than seeing her essentially give herself to him.

hard to believe ; what is your part in this " scenario" ?
i love my wife and i do nt want anyone to " own" her . i still want to fuck her and want to feel and please her body .
to add another guy to extend her pleasure is one thing . to become a total " pussyfree cuckold " is something i am not in .

but indeed the thought of her to become sexually addicted to a dominant male is very hot . the lady she is in normal life at home " a slut" or " his slut " when she s out .
but i am not sure if i would be fine with only licking her _ and i still do not believe it can happen .

but who knows _ may it would be so hot that it becomes acceptable .

One of Susans first bulls owned her . and it became a problem when he "sold" her to another bull as happens . Bulls often :acquire" women and then trade them later for new "merchandise" As was intended, it crushed Susan but she was now the property of the other bull who did not much care about her feelings. Things got very complicated

It’s a huge fantasy of mine. My wife tends to be more dominant, even with bulls. It translates more to I’m going to use you til I get mine with the bulls vs how she dominates me. It’s very rare that she will get submissive for a bull, takes trust and for the guy to really be top notch. But when it does happen it is amazing! But I’d love to see more of it and for it to evolve into her being “owned” by a bull

I dont know if the word is owned but i just like to se her fucked by a black male stud
Being "owned" isnt about just fucking a blackman. Its about becoming completely sexually submissive to him to the point she is willing to do whatever it takes to please him which in turn pleases her. Some women LOVE being in the submissive role for the right guy. If the right bull came along who checked every single mark would she devote herself sexually to him? It happened to me and my gf to the point she didnt even want other men all while he was still other women. She would send nudes on demand, have threesomes with other wives and gf with him, facials, anal, etc. You name it she did it for him but wouldn't even think about doing it for me. That's what "owned" means to me.

Back