How many cucks participate like this with wife and bull

My college girlfriend got me started. What I though would be threesome was really a cuckold set up. When I tried to join she always had me stimulating her with my mouth close to the guys cock. After he shot in her mouth and pussy he left and I ended up eating my first cream pie. Then no pussy. Just had to jack off.
Brainwash/ assimilation101 lol?

I do I would suck his balls as well as rim his ass to as he plunged into her swollen pussy!
Thats going to happen very soon. I caught my first load of hot black seed two weeks ago, he said it even caught him by surprise. When she really pushed my head to make me gag but instead all of a sudden I was swallowing and swallowing again. How exciting, now I am a full fledged sissy cocksucker for Black. She is very proud of me.

Being submissive to alpha-males and dominated by them, are part of being a beta-male cuckold. Alpha-males in general like to humiliate other males; having your wife fucked by another man (and watching while he does her) is just the beginning of being humiliated as a cuckold. The ultimate humiliation is having your wife knocked-up by another man. Most alpha-males are content to have me sit naked and jerk off my micro dick while they take their pleasure with my wife's female charms. Nevertheless, there are some alpha-males who like to take the humiliation up a few notches. Putting his cock in my wife's waiting pussy, sucking him off, kissing his ass, eating his asshole, having him sodomize me, having the stud (and my wife) piss on me after they have mated, are among the ways that alpha-males (and my dominate wife) strive to humiliate me.

Back